Black People Sit Down You Werent Free Til 1863 Vol. Yes Another One Of Those Threads

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

So what will you be doing while the rest of us enjoy the day?
dodgin bullets in my basement watching the 2 and a half men marathon....U Jelly?

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

So what will you be doing while the rest of us enjoy the day?
dodgin bullets in my basement watching the 2 and a half men marathon....U Jelly?

So every black person that celebrate July 4th is denying their blackness?

Quick make a thread every other month
pimp.gif

So every black person that celebrate July 4th is denying their blackness?

Quick make a thread every other month
pimp.gif

I took on a persona as a militant black dude for 4th\ of July
nerd.gif
The hilarity is most of the ridicule I got were from black people....the irony.

I took on a persona as a militant black dude for 4th\ of July
nerd.gif
The hilarity is most of the ridicule I got were from black people....the irony.

You were free the day you were born, unless you were alive during slavery times..Which means you are well over 100 years old and shouldn't be on NT

You were free the day you were born, unless you were alive during slavery times..Which means you are well over 100 years old and shouldn't be on NT

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Yeah Haiti is doing real great right now
glasses.gif
yea you asked for that one daytona 
laugh.gif
Asked for what? What I'm supposed to be ashamed now because Haiti is poor?
The reason Haiti is in the condition that it's in now, IS because we took our independence.
They HAD to make to make an example of us, lest any other enslaved peoples had ideas of doing what we did.
Oh, you thought the fact that we're the poorest in the west yet the only ones to lead a slave revolt was a coincidence?

You asked for that smartas* remark he made 
grin.gif

The reason Haiti is the condition it's in is due to WAY more than just the fact of a slave revolt. You do know France has a reputation of leaving their colonies in much worse condition than say the British or Spanish, right? I'm from Jamaica, we the same people. I been to Haiti, before and after the quake, that countries transgression stem from more than just 1804 homeboy. You do know Haiti wasn't the first or the last place a slave revolt has been recorded, right? In fact I believe they were quite common in the caribbean (20+ in a 40yr period). It wasn't a terribly unique idea to revolt for them to "make an example," they took their losses and left Haiti uneducated to run itself into the ground. 

Haiti isn't the poorest by coincidence at all, you don't become the -est by chance. 

Happy 4th!!! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Yeah Haiti is doing real great right now
glasses.gif
yea you asked for that one daytona 
laugh.gif
Asked for what? What I'm supposed to be ashamed now because Haiti is poor?
The reason Haiti is in the condition that it's in now, IS because we took our independence.
They HAD to make to make an example of us, lest any other enslaved peoples had ideas of doing what we did.
Oh, you thought the fact that we're the poorest in the west yet the only ones to lead a slave revolt was a coincidence?

You asked for that smartas* remark he made 
grin.gif

The reason Haiti is the condition it's in is due to WAY more than just the fact of a slave revolt. You do know France has a reputation of leaving their colonies in much worse condition than say the British or Spanish, right? I'm from Jamaica, we the same people. I been to Haiti, before and after the quake, that countries transgression stem from more than just 1804 homeboy. You do know Haiti wasn't the first or the last place a slave revolt has been recorded, right? In fact I believe they were quite common in the caribbean (20+ in a 40yr period). It wasn't a terribly unique idea to revolt for them to "make an example," they took their losses and left Haiti uneducated to run itself into the ground. 

Haiti isn't the poorest by coincidence at all, you don't become the -est by chance. 

Happy 4th!!! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Like dude said, we still aint free....@#++ it bruh....fye up a spilff, eat a slab and pop a brew, and fire off a few rounds into the air

We are free. 
Stop it with the "we still ain't free" %#%+%@*@.  It's just a sorry excuse used to justify not taking full advantage of the countless opportunities that we have today.
My ancestors help build this country from the ground up no matter what date slavery was abolished.
Happy 4th America.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Like dude said, we still aint free....@#++ it bruh....fye up a spilff, eat a slab and pop a brew, and fire off a few rounds into the air

We are free. 
Stop it with the "we still ain't free" %#%+%@*@.  It's just a sorry excuse used to justify not taking full advantage of the countless opportunities that we have today.
My ancestors help build this country from the ground up no matter what date slavery was abolished.
Happy 4th America.

Back
Top Bottom