Black/Purple Pippen 1's (actual pics)

these joints are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.....i still want the OG colorway but for a retro+ color....these aren'tthat bad at all.....

via Kixandthecityhttp://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/06/09/nike-air-pippen-1-black-white-purple/

The wouldve been nicer if the squiggly lines above the Midsole were dark purple

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I agree, there needs to be more purple, it looks like any ol regular black/white shoe.

With the issue of the seemingly non-existent air unit put aside, these actually look pretty damn nice. At least these don't have wrinkled pleather likethat brown and chutney pair set to release
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheSDWay

I agree, there needs to be more purple, it looks like any ol regular black/white shoe.

yeah...deffinate pass

These are a lot better than I expected. That purple is real subtle, but it really works. Can't wait for the OG colorway.

Originally Posted by TheSDWay

I wouldn't go that far, imo it still looks good...but I would like to see more purple on the sneaker as well.

Damn, those air bubble units are really tiny
nerd.gif

If there is a crazy employee sale or these go on a nice sale I might scoop em up

if the bottom line only was purple, and the bottom of the shoe was white i would probably get

Wow, even a good colorway gets criticized here. I'm glad it is low key and not blasted with color. With that said, I'll cop on sale. When are theseslated to release?

well... i love these. and i guess im the only one to complain.... (air bubble)........ i can barely see it. that really grinds my gears. great colorway tho.

....that air bubble is actually getting sucked into the sole of the shoe
frown.gif

I love these PIPS, but I must disagree with this colorway. They are definitely not worth the $160 price tag.
eyes.gif

No way, $160? And I thought I'd finally found a nice black/purple pair of basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom