Black/Purple Pippen 1's (actual pics)

Originally Posted by pkballr

No way, $160? And I thought I'd finally found a nice black/purple pair of basketball shoes.

word to chinese community church basketball
laugh.gif

Fulton had these in sample size for like 3 months now. i held these in hand & i do say that they are not bad.
that being said, no way will i buy this over the og blk/red.

I'm copping. What's the release date for these? Those are a nice retro+ colorway. KSU will be wearing these.

I love these. These and the idea of the purple foam 1s. Bring on the black/purp colorways!

Man....

Love the play on this OG colorway. I heart purple! I just hope the air bag isn't super tiny.

HAD EVERY COLORWAY WHEN THE OG'S DROPPED BUT THIS IS A SACRAMENTO TYPE RELEASE IM STRAIGHT BUT THE OG'S IM ON EM

Coming into this thread i was like damn pics for the blk/purple foams already not seeing the word Pippen, even B4 i saw the pics i would have copped theseafter seeing the pics even with no air unit i want to cop even more

i've given up on hoping for the OG sized air bubbles.....it's useless with Nike and their push into the newer technology. i'm just glad theydidn't OD on the purple and that it's very subtle. i'm going to cop these and two of the OG colors.....any word on them releasing the white/silverjoints?

they have samples of these and the all black pair on fulton st in brooklyn, there selling the samples for like $275

Back
Top Bottom