Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I'm shooting for a 12 as well. I would take an 11 1/2 or 13, but I think we will only get one shot at a size. If you get the "sold out" message for one size, it's pretty likely the others will be by the time you back out and try another size.

Guess that's 4 people already shooting for a sz12. Me, you, RICO, & shpongled25. Good luck too all. Even if I don't get them I know good dudes got my size.

YES I CAN DIG THAT ..... For real good luck and if not we know one of us made it out ok and it well be all good since we can all say we want to shoe FOR KEEPS ....

Yall do know that NT is not the only place "shooting for these XX3" the number of people going for a size 12 are in the thousands. I am one of them.

YES . in the real world we know that .... BUT im sure the size 12's well go to someone off NT .... Im sure .

From what I heard, and I'm no insider or anything, some of the Jimmy Jazz pairs went to footlocker on 34th and now they have more than 23. I also heardthere may potentially be more than the 529 advertised, so I'm thinking there might be more than 23 on flight club.

What was the other store that got theirs taken away?

By the way, talking to people at the line for the NBA store last night, everyone except for 3 dudes were selling, ebay will be flooded and drive the price downI believe.

i think everyone should assume that at least 50% of the people picking up shoes - are going to try to re-sell them...especially when they don't get theirsize...

^^^^^
We'll just have to wait and see.
tired.gif

release-reminder-air-jordan-xx3-23-premier-black-varsity-red-21.jpg

release-reminder-air-jordan-xx3-23-premier-black-varsity-red-41.jpg

release-reminder-air-jordan-xx3-23-premier-black-varsity-red-51.jpg

release-reminder-air-jordan-xx3-23-premier-black-varsity-red-61.jpg

photos make these shoes look pretty good...but i still don't think they are top three colorway...

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

HoH Chicago: all pairs spoken for.

it was handled so poorly

How was it handled maybe people can put hoh chicago out like our industry

so this is what really happen at Chicago HOH So I just came back from Chicago HOH and it was big epic failure haha I got mislead with the wrong freaking infothey said they were handing out tickets when closing times come and so me and 2 other friends head up there at 7 and when we got there there was already peoplethere and they passed out tickets to only 21 people and apparently they said someone already bought 2 pair and there was more than 23 people there and like 10cops and these cops were straight d!cks they were yelling at people and kicking them out and junk so last hope is flight club if anything and niketown doesnthave any more wristband and does anybody know any info on that other store in IL .

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

HoH Chicago: all pairs spoken for.

it was handled so poorly

How was it handled maybe people can put hoh chicago out like our industry

so this is what really happen at Chicago HOH So I just came back from Chicago HOH and it was big epic failure haha I got mislead with the wrong freaking infothey said they were handing out tickets when closing times come and so me and 2 other friends head up there at 7 and when we got there there was already peoplethere and they passed out tickets to only 21 people and apparently they said someone already bought 2 pair and there was more than 23 people there and like 10cops and these cops were straight d!cks they were yelling at people and kicking them out and junk so last hope is flight club if anything and niketown doesnthave any more wristband and does anybody know any info on that other store in IL .

hoh chi was an absolute mess, the manager was a moron, the security was a moron. no orginaztion what so ever. just awful to say the least and to all those whowere there and got screwed im sure will agree

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

hoh chi was an absolute mess, the manager was a moron, the security was a moron. no orginaztion what so ever. just awful to say the least and to all those who were there and got screwed im sure will agree

yeah i agree it was a disaster and those who didnt get the premiers got screwed over I plan on going back there later on the day and talk to the manager like%*#

i'm really angry at jordan brand for the way this release is being handled. a lot of shadiness and it's disgusting. you think they would've learnedfrom the titanium release. the whole thing is a debacle.

got there with 6 ppl at 4AM .. to get tickets givin out at 8 (according to employees and website) ... 10 the manager finally gets there and says to wait outside in 1:nerd: till 10PM .. ##+#*%% bs

^^^I agree man. I blame JB, they act like the shoes would not have sold anyway. Every XX3 has sold and they have objective proof of that as a company becausewhether you are reselling or not, you still had to buy the shoe period so they made their doe. Its bad marketing when you KNOW people are willing to camp outin bad weather for your shoe. I have no problem with the whole "limited" thing because they continue to seperate themselves from competition as abrand but damn 23 pairs!?!? But hey, if you are willing to camp days before for a shoe I feel like you deserve to get them.

Originally Posted by easy3000

I heard HOH is only selling 20 pair or only got 20 pair. whateva you believe.

Sup Easy!

You guys should hear about the mayhem that went down at HoH this AM. Absolute mayhem.

Only 20 pairs available at HOH, the manager said that 3 pairs are missing from the shipment and other HOH, Niketowns and other locations are missing 3 pairs aswell. It was a horrible release that took place at HOH.... Glass Wall broke with the mayhem of bum rushing the line.

Back
Top Bottom