Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by aothepresident

Doing a raffle at Expressions in Boston... I got there and was the last on the list of 76 people.... We'll see at 2:30 tomorrow if I got a pair..

How are you number 76 on the list? They told me they were cutting it off at 50.
Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

wow i got i the times written down but theres too many to beleive im central time nobody cares about us down here

Central is the time that should matter, seeing as Jordan played most of his ball there.

Don't know what to tell you man. I saw the legal-pad yellow paper in front of me and there were 73 people already on it...My boy, his girl and I were 74, 75, 76. Then they said that was it.... The deadline was at 12 pm... I showed up like 12:15 but had been calling them the whole ride up cuz i'm an hour south so they knew I had made the trek up there...

Wow, I'm so heated right now, not at you but at Expressions. I'm 46 and they told me they were only going to 50. I'm not mad they went to 76, butjust that they lied straight up. We'll go there tomorrow and find out the list is 100+. You know it's at 7:00 now right?

Originally Posted by yaw1800

WELL JUST ANOTHER UPDATE ON THE JIMMY JAZZ SITUATION:

THEY ARE TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL SELL THE SHOES FOR $300
STILL CLAIMING THEY ONLY HAVE 10 PAIRS

STILL ON THE PHONE WITH A CLAIMS REP, GONNA TRY AND SEE IF HE'LL STAY ON THE PHONE WITH ME AND CALL UP THE STORE!

Put their store out there and let Nike and JB know what is going on....How can a store do this, a bunch of greedy money hungry folks. They obviously can careless about their customers. I would report them so they can have their account canned and I hope they are reading this too, haha.......To me it's notworth losing my account.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

STILL ON THE PHONE WITH A CLAIMS REP, GONNA TRY AND SEE IF HE'LL STAY ON THE PHONE WITH ME AND CALL UP THE STORE!

Put their store out there and let Nike and JB know what is going on....How can a store do this, a bunch of greedy money hungry folks. They obviously can care less about their customers. I would report them so they can have their account canned and I hope they are reading this too, haha.......To me it's not worth losing my account.
hope they get there $@# banned

FINAL UPDATE ON THE JIMMY JAZZ SITUATION:

CALLED UP THE STORE WITH THE NIKE REP!!

STORE CONFIRMED THEY HAVE ALL 23 PAIRS (TOLD THE OUTSIDERS THEY HAVE 21 NOW) AND WILL SELL THEM FOR THE SUGGESTED PRICE OF $230 PLUS NY STATE TAX .. ALL ISWELL

AFTERWARDS CONTINUED AND FILED REPORT AND HAD IT SENT TO NIKE HQ.. MAYBE THEY'LL SEND ME A COUPON FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD CITIZEN
smile.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

STORE CONFIRMED THEY HAVE ALL 23 PAIRS (TOLD THE OUTSIDERS THEY HAVE 21 NOW) AND WILL SELL THEM FOR THE SUGGESTED PRICE OF $230 PLUS NY STATE TAX .. ALL IS WELL

AFTERWARDS CONTINUED AND FILED REPORT AND HAD IT SENT TO NIKE HQ.. MAYBE THEY'LL SEND ME A COUPON FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD CITIZEN
smile.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
moda effin victory
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thephongx

Put their store out there and let Nike and JB know what is going on....How can a store do this, a bunch of greedy money hungry folks. They obviously can care less about their customers. I would report them so they can have their account canned and I hope they are reading this too, haha.......To me it's not worth losing my account.
laugh.gif
It will show all the sneaker stores or high end store,this is what you get for being money hungry. Is it worth it, I know you are reading this..............

I WILL NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS UNDERSTAND HOW THAT STORE CAME TO BE A TOP 23 ACCOUNT

ITS SUSPECTED OF SELLING FAKE CLOTHING
ITS HORRIBLY RUN...

NIKE / JB SHOULD STICK TO HUGE RETAILERS LIKE FOOTLOCKER AND SUCH (EVEN THOUGH THE 34TH STREET NY FOOTLOCKER SOLD THE 1ST SPIZ'IKES TO ALL THEIR EMPLOYEES,CAUSED A MINI RIOT)

Originally Posted by thephongx

laugh.gif
It will show all the sneaker stores or high end store, this is what you get for being money hungry. Is it worth it, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know you are reading this[/color]..............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

STORE CONFIRMED THEY HAVE ALL 23 PAIRS (TOLD THE OUTSIDERS THEY HAVE 21 NOW) AND WILL SELL THEM FOR THE SUGGESTED PRICE OF $230 PLUS NY STATE TAX .. ALL IS WELL

smile.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Good job....As a consumer people need to do these types of things so the stores can't get away with raping people. These are retail storeswho should sell their items at retail price regardless of the hype or reselling values.

smile.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Good job....As a consumer people need to do these types of things so the stores can't get away with raping people. These are retail stores who should sell their items at retail price regardless of the hype or reselling values.

GOOD Job man ... there better keep it LEGIT .... that would be shady if not ....

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Wow. Why don't you all quit crying about the time and get on at 2:30 a.m. and if they're not up, then get on at 8:23. It's really not that hard.

There you go brother " HULK HOGAN "

Doing a raffle at Expressions in Boston... I got there and was the last on the list of 76 people.... We'll see at 2:30 tomorrow if I got a pair..

How are you number 76 on the list? They told me they were cutting it off at 50.
Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

wow i got i the times written down but theres too many to beleive im central time nobody cares about us down here

Central is the time that should matter, seeing as Jordan played most of his ball there.

Don't know what to tell you man. I saw the legal-pad yellow paper in front of me and there were 73 people already on it...My boy, his girl and I were 74, 75, 76. Then they said that was it.... The deadline was at 12 pm... I showed up like 12:15 but had been calling them the whole ride up cuz i'm an hour south so they knew I had made the trek up there...

Wow, I'm so heated right now, not at you but at Expressions. I'm 46 and they told me they were only going to 50. I'm not mad they went to 76, but just that they lied straight up. We'll go there tomorrow and find out the list is 100+. You know it's at 7:00 now right?

Wait what?!?!!?!? 7 pm tomorrow for the drawing? lol This stuff's bananas....Never thought I'd be this worried about sneakers. Sorry that they toldyou they were cutting it at 50....76 still isn't that bad lol Other stores that do raffles get up to like 200 people!

This whole sneaker culture is starting to make me feel uncomfortable with the shadyness of major stores lying and people getting robbed while in lines and$%+$.... I dunno, bugs me out a little lol especially when you stop and think that it's all over................Sneakers lol...smh

it means things would slow you down from ordering them ...

one point i must make

IF WE GET SLOWED DOWN, SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE!!

HIS POST MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE..

Hi:
To all who have PM'ed me, i do NOT have access to these Finale XX3's.
It's easier for me to acquire PE's at this point.
laugh.gif

I'm in the same boat as all of you.
Sorry, i could not aid NT in this matter.
Good Luck to all.

-
PO

Man, JB has people going F'n crazy behind these shoes. I hope nobody gets messed over behind some shady store manager type %@!. But I can see it now...someof you all will add this to one of the worst release date experiences ever. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom