Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Nike's system would probably go haywire trying to process and block where a IP came from while trying to process an order. it takes some of the besttrackers at least 30 minutes to find something like that out.. i dont think JB would go that far just for supposedly 23 pairs.. they may be able to limit theamount, but even that is a lot of work

Remember all those pairs that got pulled back from some stores? where'd they go? I would hope flight club but I dont have any idea.

i honestly think so too. can you imagine how many cancelled orders they'll have to go through tonite / tomorrow lol

Well.. if you ask a Nike employee over their Customer Service line, they will not be able to confirm the number of pairs that the website will be getting..I'd say there's a good chance that they will get over 23 pairs.. however my guess is that it won't make much of a difference in the long scheme ofthings, especially if these go on sale at 11:23 PM (just think about all the people who waited in line who will also go to the website now)

Well.. if you ask a Nike employee over their Customer Service line, they will not be able to confirm the number of pairs that the website will be getting..I'd say there's a good chance that they will get over 23 pairs.. however my guess is that it won't make much of a difference in the long scheme ofthings, especially if these go on sale at 11:23 PM (just think about all the people who waited in line who will also go to the website now)

i just browsed through ebay and there are so many listings already for the %!%%@!# resellers, wanting 2,500+ for the pairs that they don't even have yet.
smh.gif

This is funny... I'm watching Willy Wonka right now, and I'm thinking that you can easily equate getting a XX3 Premier to finding a Golden Ticketinside a Wonka bar.

What's funnier? The fact that the first 5 pages of posts on this topic show people ripping this shoe apart, especially with that picture of the garbagedumpster.. now that pics with GOOD LIGHTING have finally surfaced, everyone wants to jump on the Premier bandwagon.. heh

I'm going to refresh every hour and every 23 mins.
starting at 12 AM EST meaning 9 PM PST

The time I got from Dillon from Nike was 2:30 AM PST

Originally Posted by thephongx

you might have to refresh yourself as well

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

roll.gif

got my starbucks in the fridge
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Respinda

This is funny... I'm watching Willy Wonka right now, and I'm thinking that you can easily equate getting a XX3 Premier to finding a Golden Ticket inside a Wonka bar.

What's funnier? The fact that the first 5 pages of posts on this topic show people ripping this shoe apart, especially with that picture of the garbage dumpster.. now that pics with GOOD LIGHTING have finally surfaced, everyone wants to jump on the Premier bandwagon.. heh

Hahaha, I want to find a golden ticket.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

roll.gif

got my starbucks in the fridge
pimp.gif
you already know NT is under pressure

Here's a tip for our NikeTalk fam;

Instead of trying to refresh, open multiple tabs with flight club preloaded.
So you just switch tabs and click enter, instead of having to wait for it to refresh.

Also type out your credit card number and copy it,
so later you can just paste and go

I know I might lose my pair telling you guys this but,
I rather have NikeTalk to have a pair than other people.

Here's a tip for our NikeTalk fam;

Instead of trying to refresh, open multiple tabs with flight club preloaded.
So you just switch tabs and click enter, instead of having to wait for it to refresh.

Also type out your credit card number and copy it,
so later you can just paste and go

I know I might lose my pair telling you guys this but,
I rather have NikeTalk to have a pair than other people.
How bout you just use roboform?

all you have to do is click one button and everything is filled.

let's try and get ALL the pairs on FC to NT members, that would be perfect....... if i get a pair or not.

From KixandtheCity.com
" The Black/Varsity Red Air Jordan XX3 is set to release tomorrow at the 23 accounts [listed here] in an amount of 23 pairs per door. Jordan Brand'sFlight Club is schedule to open it's doors at 23:23 (11:23) EST/8:23 PST on the 23rd to sell 23 pairs of their own."

real quick...
the stores that said they're not getting them anymore...do u think theres a chance that they just said that so they can keep the pairs for themselves??

Back
Top Bottom