Black/Red Jordan XV *New Pics*

MANN, i can't wait for these! these are HOTT and the fact that these are NEW and LIMITED makes these CRACK.

these KICKS>>>XX3's FO'SHO!!

Quick question; didn't feel like starting a new thread but for anybody who has or has had a pair of 15's.....Do they run small, big, or true to sizecompared with most other Jordans? Thanks to all in advance who legitimately know.

"didt like than don't like know thats just my 2 cents"

i think what you meant to say was didnt like them then and still dont like them now.
me either.

Originally Posted by never wear them

THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE SORT OF LIKE A DRESS SHOE.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I usually wear an 11 in Jordans, but I went to a 10.5 for these. They seem to fit better IMO.

Quick question; didn't feel like starting a new thread but for anybody who has or has had a pair of 15's.....Do they run small, big, or true to size compared with most other Jordans? Thanks to all in advance who legitimately know

id say true to size. my og XVs are a half size big. id say they fit similar to the XIV.

i rather have ogs with better quality those creases are huge
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at all the suckers buying these pieces of trash. I remember when these cameout back in the day. They couldn't give them away.

I am a member of nike.com yet still no invite? Is it because i am from New Zealand?

Does anyone know or think that many of these will be available on Ebay after the release on flight club?

Back
Top Bottom