Black/Red Jordan XV *New Pics*

Quote:
On November 15th, Flight Club will make the Air Jordan Retro 15 available for the first time ever, but only to members like you. So get ready to hit the afterburners, because this one will be gone at the speed of sound.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
On November 15th, Flight Club will make the Air Jordan Retro 15 available for the first time ever, but only to members like you. So get ready to hit the afterburners, because this one will be gone at the speed of sound.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360

^ LOL at that quote. the JB hype machine worked hard on that one.

I dont think these will do all that well. i mean they are 15's. and the 8's are coming out roughly around the same time.. and the packs are coming out next year. i just dont see them selling well.

i am probably wrong though.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
WTB 2001 retro I black/ Royal Blue and Retro 1 Black/ Varstity Red sz 13 or 14

The Numbers mean this: 2 = Febuary the month he was born in, 17 = the day he was born on in that month, 6 = Championship Rings he won, 15 = Yrs he played in the NBA, 23 = The Number he wore.

ADD ALL OF THOSE UP AND WHAT DO YOU GET THE # 63 the YR he was Born in 1963

Thats what all them numbers stand for it's amazing someone didn't know that lol.
DOCTOR KEVORKIAN HAS ARRIVED TO PERFORM A AUTOPSY ON YOU WELL YOU SCREAM I'M STILL ALIVE - EMINEM

Sexy. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I always loved these. They might not be the best hooping shoes but they look damn good with jeans.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The Super Bowl XLI Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
I demand respect so address me as Mister.​

Alot of people say these are umcomfortable, but I loved the OG's... thank goodness Canada has some sanity and will sell them at retailers instead of online....

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

cant wait for these to drop
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Did anyone else wear these in the NBA? I mean since he was retired and all?
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Did everyone get an invite to flight club?~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

I just cant get into these. even in black i cant stand them- the shape, tounge, woven top, creasing smooth leather on the side all equal to a waste of style and money. :smh:
smh.gif

I CAN REMEMBER GETTING THESE... I WILL POST MY PICS. THIS SHOULD BE A 21 AND OVER RELEASE HAHAHA
NIKE Talking Since
'94

one more cop off my list of og colorways. thanks jb :D
happy.gif
sidenote hopefully there made well

" Money makes the world, and i'm spinnin"

I did not really care for them by seeing the pictures however the ads were dope back in 99 for them.

When i saw them in person i appreciated them much more. Alot of people in high school did not even like them but i had to have them so i purchased them back when i was in the 8th or 9th grade.

A nice amount of NBA players wore these because they had alot of special TB colors that were produced in the XV model.

JB should definitely release a few TB colorways like the white/red xv mids, white/purple, white/pine-green and last but not least the beautiful white and carolina blue XVs need to come out again!

I still remember when the black/red AJ XV came out in december of 1999 and i saw Jigga on MTV performing "So Ghetto" for the vol.3 album and he had on the white/carolina xv joints. I was trying to find away to get those early once i saw them.
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

I HAD THESE BACK IN 99 HAVE ANOTHER PAIR AS OF RIGHT NOW DS.... WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE THESE....

IS THERE A RETRO CARD? DO THEY COME PLACED LIKE THE OG'S AND ARE THEY SPARKLY ON THE FOAM LIKE MIDDLE SECTION?

MY PICS OF MY OGS.
6phh9oo.jpg

6o4ce80.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

Damn i wish my pair was still that fresh..... i was a youngster @#%$ up in them.... damn.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Definitely an underrated shoe. I'd love to cop, just don't have the cash right now.

Anyone else like to see a Flint Grey retro? They were the best XV's IMO.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Hey to all the sizing experts, how do they fit. I must admit I have wierd feet, they're different sizes, but as for Air Jordan XIV I am an 11.5 and for the XVI I am a size 12. I normally am 11-11.5. What would anyone suggest?

passing like steve nash,im satisfied with my xv's carolina
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Back
Top Bottom