black/royal low phats

Were these released yet at all? and does anyone know where i can get these from?

(wasn't sure if i could post here or not sorry if not)

just go check the release dates and see if they were released yet instead of making a post

YEAH I JUST COPPED THEM TODAY.I GOT THEM AT SHEIK THAT WAS THE ONLY STORE THAT I SAW THEM AT.THEYRE PRETTY DOPE THEY HAVE THE SAME LEATHER AS THE BLACK/RED LOWPHATS.THE PICTURES THAT I SEEN FOR THEIR HAD A FURRY LOOKING SWOOSH AND TOE.GOOD THING THEY DONT THATS WHY I DIDNT LIKE THEM.

DECEMBER 1st is official release.. but who honestly knows anymore. its ridiculous.

Shiekhs can generally get things in early and put them out despite release dates.

Champs/Footlockers can also get it early and be lax about the release dates if they know its going to sell regardless or basically worthwhile to put them outearly, rather than sit in stock and not move units & make profit.

Best bet OP is to call ahead and better yet have them hold your size.

no footlocker inc stores around us have received any of the phat jordan is.....same for everyone else?

Originally Posted by AIR Zoom Bender

Shiekhs can generally get things in early and put them out despite release dates.

Champs/Footlockers can also get it early and be lax about the release dates if they know its going to sell regardless or basically worthwhile to put them out early, rather than sit in stock and not move units & make profit.

Best bet OP is to call ahead and better yet have them hold your size.
what is shiekhs and where are they located?

I got mine at Shiekh (San Diego) this past Friday. Very comfortable
smokin.gif

Copped it yesterday at Sheikh (Northridge Mall). I think they had em' since Friday... I love my pair. FYI, the swoosh is nubuck. Here's some detailedpictures:

I didn't know they released already. These are an automatic double-up. This might be the only time I can honestly say I like the low/phat version betterthan the original hightops.

Back
Top Bottom