black/royal low phats

WOW...and i was gonna pass on these.
I Remember that the Pictures that surfaced months ago were a different material...but its PERFECT
grin.gif

how do these fit? i wore bmp 1s and they fit tiny, my pinky toes hurt so much. i have kinda wide feet.

Jordan release dates are messed up, colorways for all the kicks are wack except the OG colorways, quality is terrible, the shape of the kicks are A LOTdifferent then OG's, they have some fugly fusions and terrible ideas. But somehow i still find myself buying them...

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Jordan release dates are messed up, colorways for all the kicks are wack except the OG colorways, quality is terrible, the shape of the kicks are A LOT different then OG's, they have some fugly fusions and terrible ideas. But somehow i still find myself buying them...

Pretty much.

Originally Posted by St0mpEr LtD

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I didn't know they released already. These are an automatic double-up. This might be the only time I can honestly say I like the low/phat version better than the original hightops.

Hightops>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lows my man

But these are nice tho
Yeah, these are pretty nice. But I'll get the 2001 Hi's instead.
smokin.gif
Have fun shelling out $400+ for something you could as easily be happy with for $110
laugh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...s?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Shoes typically hit the west coast store first because the shoes are shipped from Oregon.

Back
Top Bottom