Black Spizikes

Just peeped the European thread and there is an all black Spizike colorway confirmed for release
not a fan of Spizikes, but a black nubuck would look nice
Anybody got info.?
nerd.gif

from what I understand there is a rumored black cat Spizike dropping in '08. I even heard some corporate dudes speaking on this. Straight wackness.

This is great news to me! I cant wait. I personally love the Spiz'ike. It's like all of my favorite J's all rolled into one shoe!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

from what I understand there is a rumored black cat Spizike dropping in '08. I even heard some corporate dudes speaking on this. Straight wackness.

Could it be these? (From a Footlocker Europe listing)
NK JDAN SPIZIKE STEALTH/BLK/ 315371-091

wasnt there a black cat spizike posted a while back from a catalog that everyone dismissed as the king county?
well here ya go! personally ill be all over a black cat spizike
smokin.gif

I work for FL and we had a catalog that had pics of all black Spiz'ike months ago however the kicks never came. It was around the time of the black foamrelease.

honestly, i dont hate the spizikes but the only thing that saves them are the color schemes.... till now the blk/red/grn are the top ones for me. i'm agucci guy thats why but after those the wht/blk/red color way is the 2nd best. for me tho.

who cares about spiz'yikes?
if you don't like the spiz'ikes dont say anything. i dont wanna hear you cry about it. I personally like the spiz'ikes all black mybe a little boring; but if they are real I can't wait to see them

google is your friend
air-jordan-spizike-black-cat-1.jpg

see, this is another of my problems with JB. to buy a shoe is to gamble that a better colourway won't be released in future. i missed the original colour(which i really dig) due to unavailability and price and the others (which i also mostly liked) due to other priorities, but then i recently copped thecements. had i known that an all black version, a version which my wife specifically asked about, was coming, i may have waited for it.

what happened to word that cements were the last of the line?

Back
Top Bottom