Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

<------- Salty
mad.gif

I've had this product page open for 2 days now and the moment i'm away because of work it restocks. Just my luck.

Whoever PM'ed me, I can't PM you since I am new.

But other members asked too but NDC had sizes 7-15 available since 3pm.  The only size they didn't have was 6 and 6.5 lol.

I think I got the last one. good luck
You picked up 10's and 9's?  I'm mad jealous, can't even get one.

Watch, I'm bout to go get gas now since crude oil goin up.  I'mma come back in like 9 minutes and more pairs will have popped up while I'm gone.

Last edited:
Man a greyed out 9 popped up in sizes after a refresh and when I tried to add to the cart anyway, it said it was in my cart too long.  Was never in my cart, know for a fact.  Bull.

Damn seems like nike always restock on wednesday while i'm at work. Wanted a second pair. Oh well just more money saved up for blk/red xi's.

I've had this product page open for 2 days now and the moment i'm away because of work it restocks. Just my luck.
Same thing over here.
mean.gif
I refreshed it a few times this morning and didn't see ****...went outside to go ship some shoes out...I come back and refresh this thread and I see it jumped 4 pages. I already knew what the deal was.
mean.gif

I just got my sz. 11 pair in from release day (copped off NDC) but my goal with these joints was 2 pairs. And I never try to double up...**** MY LIFE.
But other members asked too but NDC had sizes 7-15 available since 3pm.
**** MY LIFE.

Same thing over here.
mean.gif
I refreshed it a few times this morning and didn't see ****...went outside to go ship some shoes out...I come back and refresh this thread and I see it jumped 4 pages. I already knew what the deal was.
mean.gif

I just got my sz. 11 pair in from release day (copped off NDC) but my goal with these joints was 2 pairs. And I never try to double up...**** MY LIFE.

**** MY LIFE.
Someone updated the thread on another forum and stock was idle for a long time then suddenly sizes started disappearing.  Talk about silent restock.

Lol of course this happens when I'm on the road.

Not trippin, thankfully I have one pair already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom