Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Glad To See A Good Number Of NTrs Were Able To Get Thru On Today's Restock
nthat.gif

My Third And Personal Pair Via NDC Was Waiting For Me At The House Today After Getting Off Work..... So Damn Pleased With This Release
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good Luck To Those Of You Still On The Hunt! Hopefully Nike Has Some Holiday Tricks Still Left Up Their Sleeve
nerd.gif
NDC gotta do something to get me in the holiday spirits.  Another restock would be lovely. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Could the text alerts really happen for NT? It seems like they drop restocks on Weds which are cool but if you don't have the exact info you're SOL...

Could the text alerts really happen for NT? It seems like they drop restocks on Weds which are cool but if you don't have the exact info you're SOL...
Yeah dude I even remember someone in this thread previous pages back on Saturday or some day saying "Look out for a restock on Wednesday."  I guess we know Nike's restock plans.

Last edited:
I hate the fact restocks are random.

If ur not a twitter fruit, u wont ever heAr bout it. Who wants a txt from nike every 2 mins bout the xi on friday, and who has time to check twitter all the damn time.

But i got my pair today. Literally flawless. First time from nike in a looooooong time.

So glad i finally got lucky. Only one more to go (xi) and this OG NTer goes back into hiding for a while

I've been lerking on here since around 2001, but didn't have a username until this month.  Went through hell all last week trying to get these shoes. I went from mall to mall and failed on every raffle ticket.  I failed on 4 Nike RSVPs, the Nike restock, JJ at 9PM, then Nike, Eastbay, Footaction, and Footlocker online.  I even missed out on the mom and pop stores.  I just got lucky today =)

For anyone in SoCal, there is a store in the West Covina Mall called "Shoe Palace".  They got a surprise shipment of Foams in.  Sounds like they have two of every complete size, and no 1/2 sizes. (626) 814-1200.  Hopefully someone who was trying as hard as I was to get them and had no luck will get a pair.

I've been lerking on here since around 2001, but didn't have a username until this month.  Went through hell all last week trying to get these shoes. I went from mall to mall and failed on every raffle ticket.  I failed on 4 Nike RSVPs, the Nike restock, JJ at 9PM, then Nike, Eastbay, Footaction, and Footlocker online.  I even missed out on the mom and pop stores.  I just got lucky today =)

For anyone in SoCal, there is a store in the West Covina Mall called "Shoe Palace".  They got a surprise shipment of Foams in.  Sounds like they have two of every complete size, and no 1/2 sizes. (626) 814-1200.  Hopefully someone who was trying as hard as I was to get them and had no luck will get a pair.
Do you know if they take phone orders?

They won't, I tried while I was driving like a mad man trying to get over there in LA traffic.  First come first served

Somewhat good to hear more stores are getting them now maybe the prices will go down(wishful thinking i know). Wish it was a local spot that are getting them though. The search and wait continues.....Maybe NDC will tweet they are restocked again after they tweet the link for the XIs so those that miss out will go for the Stealth? :nerd:

Last edited:
Man does it feel good to have these for $198. Gotta love guilting Nike into free coupons! (I still want those DB Free Runs :x )

Somewhat good to hear more stores are getting them now maybe the prices will go down(wishful thinking i know). Wish it was a local spot that are getting them though. The search and wait continues.....Maybe NDC will tweet they are restocked again after they tweet the link for the XIs so those that miss out will go for the Stealth?
nerd.gif
I can feel the desperation on this message 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom