Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

a potential tip for keeping your soles from eventually yellowing...i've been using seaglow before wearing for the first time on all my shoes with clear soles. just spread a layer of seaglow on the soles and let them sit for a day or until the seaglow dries. done wonders for keeping my other clear sole shoes icy and making them easy to clean as well. others might be doing this already bit haven't seen that in this thread.

a potential tip for keeping your soles from eventually yellowing...i've been using seaglow before wearing for the first time on all my shoes with clear soles. just spread a layer of seaglow on the soles and let them sit for a day or until the seaglow dries. done wonders for keeping my other clear sole shoes icy and making them easy to clean as well. others might be doing this already bit haven't seen that in this thread.

Gonna try that thanks!

First time to hear Seaglow. are they available in local stores like target?
Here is my secret source since they are the only one who sells the big bottle for $50. The little bottles are ridiculously priced!

http://www.tapplastics.com/product/fiberglass/polishes_waxes/island_girl_system/56

You can thank me later....
pimp.gif

PS Quick Sea-Glow notes.

1) Take a lot of time to look into youtube videos and other sources to learn how to properly get the most out of it.

2)Do not put it all the way to the edge of the outsole. It doesn't need to be all the way over as it will penetrate the entire thing over time!

3)Sea-Glowing anything will take a lot of time!!! It's not for the restless at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
watch some youtube videos on application, not for me. I don't have patience, I'd rather pay someone to do it for me 
smile.gif
 and that sole seperation, it scare the heck out of me

watch some youtube videos on application, not for me. I don't have patience, I'd rather pay someone to do it for me 
smile.gif
 and that sole seperation, it scare the heck out of me
good luck then. i won't even consider doing a pair for less than $150 because it takes around a week or so to really do it right.

Icy soles are just a pain in the ***..

Has anyone tried getting rid of the yellowness by using the Jason Mark cleaner?

good luck then. i won't even consider doing a pair for less than $150 because it takes around a week or so to really do it right.
Thats my point. with the amount  of time you have to put on this, I think you're better off copping a new pair LOL

Thanks to the hype on the XIs I finally have a pair. :smokin A little bit of driving in a huge downpour but i got them. Still have $ left over after paying up. And I'm still gonna have a pair of XIs. 8) Pics will follow....

^It's Been Mentioned A Couple Times Now In Here But TTS Is Truly Your Best Bet For These Foamposite Models
wink.gif
I Personally Wouldn't Go Down .5 But If That's Your Last Resort And You Really Want Them, That's Something You'd Have To Decide On.
As For Foamposite Materials Molding To Your Feet, That Is Indeed A True Statement..... With More And More Wears, The Foam Will Warm And Contour To The Shape Of Each Individuals Foot..... Balling In Them Helps Speed This Process Along As Your Foot Tends To Get Much Hotter During Your Excercise Than It Would With Normal Daily Wear.
Hope That Helps Your Decision Some
nthat.gif
I Feel Bad For Your Shift Key 
roll.gif

that sea glow eats into the sole and removes traction from the shoe.... trust me i have seaglowed foams before
Please I've completed over 12 pairs to date. Everyone was left feeling slightly sticky. Which will completely harden back up after a couple of weeks of sitting after treatments. You don't have to wait but want to spray some polyurethane protector aka sneaker protector on them. You can not remove "traction" from the sole since that doesn't exist. The sole is a clear polyurethane. End of story. you can not alter it's "traction". the sole gets infected with a fungus that turns it yellow. The sea-glow go in and neturalizes the fungus. Hence why they go almost completely back to clear even if piss yellow.

You guys should stop spreading ideas that are incorrect. Especially on a forum such as this.
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom