Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

New hyped release stock value goes up old one goes down :lol: No need to add cash or straight up trade like it was discussed few posts back. Sold XI for $340, bought Stealth for $270. Originally $300 but seller hit me up with new offer when I didn't reply back. He listed trade for XIs but why would I. 8)

New hyped release stock value goes up old one goes down
laugh.gif
No need to add cash or straight up trade like it was discussed few posts back. Sold XI for $340, bought Stealth for $270. Originally $300 but seller hit me up with new offer when I didn't reply back. He listed trade for XIs but why would I.
glasses.gif
Stealth Foams and $70 nicely done. 
smokin.gif

that sea glow eats into the sole and removes traction from the shoe.... trust me i have seaglowed foams before
Please I've done and completed over 12 pairs to date. Everyone was left feeling slightly sticky. Which will completely harden back up after a couple of weeks of sitting after treatments. You don't have to wait but want to spray some polyurethane protector aka sneaker protector on them. You can not remove "traction" from the sole since that doesn't exist. The sole is a clear polyurethane. End of story. you can not alter it's "traction". the sole gets infected with a fungus that turns it yellow. The sea-glow go in and neturalizes the fungus. Hence why they go almost completely back to clear even if piss yellow.

You guys should stop spreading ideas that are incorrect. Especially on a forum such as this. :smh:

Oxidation is fungus? Okay homie, if you say so.

guys...the seaglow basically "pre-treats" the sole to help prevent yellowing. i have done this on multiple pairs of 5s, 6s, 11s and 2011s. haven't experienced hard candy effect on any of them and years have passed. if it were going to happen it would have done so by now. as long as you wear the shoes the soles will get scrubbed anyway which keeps the soles tacky...basically meaning they maintain their grip.

the only time i've seen hard candy effect is on pairs that are already severely yellowed and hardened over time and never been seaglowed. never seen hard cady effect caused by seaglow.

at the end of the day people dont have to try this if theyre not comfortable doing it. just sharing something that has worked for me to keep clear soles looking good longer. i'd also suggest taking a look through restoration threads if you're interested in learning more about seaglow in general. happy holidays everyone!

I seriously can't take these damn shoes off.  Couldn't be happier with this release.  Finally caved and tried a pair of those elite socks with a reward I had from Bobs.  I don't think I'll wear these without Elites now.
laugh.gif

guys...the seaglow basically "pre-treats" the sole to help prevent yellowing. i have done this on multiple pairs of 5s, 6s, 11s and 2011s. haven't experienced hard candy effect on any of them and years have passed. if it were going to happen it would have done so by now. as long as you wear the shoes the soles will get scrubbed anyway which keeps the soles tacky...basically meaning they maintain their grip.
the only time i've seen hard candy effect is on pairs that are already severely yellowed and hardened over time and never been seaglowed. never seen hard cady effect caused by seaglow.
at the end of the day people dont have to try this if theyre not comfortable doing it. just sharing something that has worked for me to keep clear soles looking good longer. i'd also suggest taking a look through restoration threads if you're interested in learning more about seaglow in general. happy holidays everyone!
There you have it....
smokin.gif

No need to seafoam these. :D Not enough to bother me if it happens since there is mostly black underneath. Besides, Cali weather is :smokin :tongue: Swapped out the long laces for the shorter ones from my Kobes.

I picked up a pair of 7.5 for my daughter. She said she rather have the new KDs. Oh well back to footaction I go

No need to seafoam these. :D Not enough to bother me if it happens since there is mostly black underneath. Besides, Cali weather is :smokin :tongue: Swapped out the long laces for the shorter ones from my Kobes.

Just based on how your wearing these, I can tell you're from Cali :lol:

These are sitting on shelf at Nike store over here, would have copped but im broke smh

Hmmm...my in-laws are over there right now on vacation too...

Nah, that would require too much explaining and worrying about them buying the wrong thing...

I transfered $300 into a dudes pay pal account in exchange for these last Thursday and he still hasn't sent them.

I have sent him text messages ,e-mails, and phone calls ,but nothing.

Only thing that has me worried is that I sent the money as a gift. Do you any of you have experience with stuff like this. Will I still be able to get my money back.

I transfered $300 into a dudes pay pal account in exchange for these last Thursday and he still hasn't sent them.

Only thing that has me worried is that I sent the money as a gift. Do you any of you have experience with stuff like this. Will I still be able to get my money back.
smh never send money as a gift.... lesson learned 

NEVER NEVER send money from Paypal as a gift. Should of payed the fees rather then the chance of lose out on $300, fees would have been less then $20.

Better save then sorry.

If you haven't heard from him in a week I'd hate to say it but I think you have to think the worst.

Last edited:

Not smart at all..

YOU NEVER SEND IT AS A GIFT! EVER

Cause now if anything goes wrong you will not be able to get your money back, you have to have a sense of trust when you send it as a gift.  You should have told him to send you a paypal invoice and you just pay him $5 extra for the paypal fee..

I'm not surprised he's not contacting you back because you sent it as a gift and now you cannot get your money back.

Better hope he comes through with the shipment.  I'm sorry to hear that.

There is a reason why paypal has a 4% paypal fee or whatever for your protection dude..  

So if anything does go wrong you can file a dispute and get your money back, but you sent it as a gift; not gonna happen.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing , but I have messages on Ebay where he agreed to the deal. Can those help when disputing for my money back?

I thought the same thing , but I have messages on Ebay where he agreed to the deal. Can those help when disputing for my money back?
Dude everything that you are unsure of just post it here and I'm sure someone will help you out..

I don't think it will after you sent to him as a gift there is absolutely nothing you can do; you can try, but it's not gonna do anything dude.  

Unless your paypal is not linked to your bank account and you paid by credit card through paypal.  I think your credit card can help you get your money back if you paid through credit card, although I am not entirely sure.  You can always file a backcharge or w/e it is called.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip Anderson.

It sucks that I can't do much about it since I am in Mexico right now, but as soon as I get back to the states I'm calling Pay-pal.

I had different friends call him from different places from the US and they all told me that he does not pick up.

The dude is from Brooklyn and I had my boy from there call them but not luck either. I'll give it a week. If my folks don't receive the shoes by this Thursday . I'm going to do what ever it takes to get it back.

Thanks everyone .

Ouch ! That's gonna sting.

Back
Top Bottom