Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

375+ dammmnnnnn. U must live on the east coast in socal these things move fir like 280 320 ish. I dont think theyre very popular here cuz everybody crazy for the breds

375+ dammmnnnnn. U must live on the east coast in socal these things move fir like 280 320 ish. I dont think theyre very popular here cuz everybody crazy for the breds

Yeah, bout the same are here in NorCal. I sold my other pair for $340 after I decided to just keep one. And that was just a few days after release date.

Yeah it's no joke in MD/DC. Everybody here gotta have the newest foams. This would have been my first pair in years.

Last edited:
Just traded my stealths for some cutting jades  :D

thats crazy smh... i'd love to have a sz 11 in these and theres no way Im paying these resell prices & you traded them for a shoe that retailed for less to begin with... whoever you traded with had a Merry Christmas...

just look at the dudes at the 7min mark....

Yea i was there... this guy doesn't even show you the worst part. At one point it was like a movie when someone had info about where people were told to line up everyone starts running like a post apocolyptic movie. Every time there was a new spot to line up the stampede would start again. Thank God for Twitter updates because if not I would have been out there past the 7:30am cancellation tweet, many people still were. But when the majority of people found out it was cancelled and started shaking the glass and banging the doors and throwing **** at the front door it was time to go! smh...

Crazy how the game has come to this...

It was a mistake that I believe I can fix. I'm a strong believer in karma  and if I don't succeed in fixing this issue. I know the big guy up there will get me back some how and the dude will get his someday.

I really appreciate everyones feedback, weather it be negative or positive.

It's nice to know there are still people out there looking out for people and doing the right thing  
I really hope you can fix it bro.

Yeah karma gonna bite his *** so hard.  Just don't do it again man, lesson learned.

As long as you paid with CC and not your bank account, you can file a chargeback with your CC. Only difference between a chargeback and a dispute is that PayPal handles the dispute like a court case where the judge is PayPal and decides who wins, and a chargeback is only handled by your CC company where they just cancel the transaction entirely and reverse it.

I haven't worn mine yet because it's been raining off and on the past few days in SoCal, and I don't want to risk it.  Can't wait to break them out this week. I haven't seen anyone else wear them either, but I have seen the Playoffs all over the place.  Does anyone know how many Stealths were actually made?

Word.

Have 5 pairs coming in. Thursday can't get here fast enough.

:smh:

Never deal with cats from NY.

Dudes stay scheming.

Always some idiot trying to destroy NY credibility, if he didn't take the necessary steps to protect himself he probably would of got scammed no matter where the sellers from. You have no choice but to deal with nynters, 9 times out of 10 we get merchandise first!

Always some idiot trying to destroy NY credibility, if he didn't take the necessary steps to protect himself he probably would of got scammed no matter where the sellers from. You have no choice but to deal with nynters, 9 times out of 10 we get merchandise first!
I somewhat agree. I'm from California but stereotyping peeps from ny is just plain wrong.

please explain "9 out 10 times you get mdse first? this is bullcrap if I may say so. release dates are what they are unless a store violates nike polict then we all get it at the same time. if you want to be technical. all products made in china gets to the west coast first through port of los angeles and long beach.unless products comes from europe. then it docks nyc first

I somewhat agree. I'm from California but stereotyping peeps from ny is just plain wrong.
please explain "9 out 10 times you get mdse first? this is bullcrap if I may say so. release dates are what they are unless a store violates nike polict then we all get it at the same time. if you want to be technical. all products made in china gets to the west coast first through port of los angeles and long beach.unless products comes from europe. then it docks nyc first

I'd expect this from someone with your join date, While your getting technical i am going by experience, and i stick with my original statement 9 times out of 10 we have the shoes first unless its a regional exclusive or a store collaboration. You must of not been around for the og blue foamposite retro thread or eggplants etc... Do your HW, you'll learn something.

I'd expect this from someone with your join date, While your getting technical i am going by experience, and i stick with my original statement 9 times out of 10 we have the shoes first unless its a regional exclusive or a store collaboration. You must of not been around for the og blue foamposite retro thread or eggplants etc... Do your HW, you'll learn something.
I guess I misjudge you. You are also a steroetyper. plain and simple. Just because my joined date was just last month you think you're all experienced and all that ! phaaleeezee. .....I was a member since 2002 and totally forgot my username. Ive been around the game when OG's came out and not RETROS. Peoples live's change mind you. people move on, got me a real job and was out there in the real world. had a family and now that everything is settled .

I guess I misjudge you. You are also a steroetyper. plain and simple. Just because my joined date was just last month you think you're all experienced and all that ! phaaleeezee. .....I was a member since 2002 and totally forgot my username. Ive been around the game when OG's came out and not RETROS. Peoples live's change mind you. people move on, got me a real job and was out there in the real world. had a family and now that everything is settled .
You're going too hard, all i stated is that the nyc gets 9 out of 10 releases first, being the "OG" that you are you'd know this! All the other stuff about family and a job is irrelevant unless your trying to state that you've been out the loop and don't know what your talking about.

yeah when I moved from Queens down to DC, I went from seeing a variety of sneakers to straight foams

yeah when I moved from Queens down to DC, I went from seeing a variety of sneakers to straight foams
yea thats how it is out here in the dmv

dudes have to have to buy every foam that drops

i have about 6-7 pairs and im done with the stealths

they can have those other colors

yea thats how it is out here in the dmv

dudes have to have to buy every foam that drops

i have about 6-7 pairs and im done with the stealths

they can have those other colors
yeah i'm in no way hating on foams though, but i see more people rocking recent releases than older ones like dr dooms and university blue foams

yeah i'm in no way hating on foams though, but i see more people rocking recent releases than older ones like dr dooms and university blue foams
yea man..they hop on the new pairs and dog them

i still have my coppers,eggplants,pearls,&  royal blue foams and there all fresh

this year i bought the metallic red and stealths

Going to hard? . I asked a simple question. I may be out of the loop. That's why I asked to explain the 9 out of 10 statement . But you were to quick to judge since you have all these thousand post. It just gets me when people stereo type. I'm done here.

I definitely remember back in 2007 when the first Foamposite One retro dropped. Basics Footwear out in Bay Plaza was the first spot to have (and sell) them. I copped from the first shippment they recieved and they were only charging $215. Two weeks later, I wen't back to double up - price was now $250.

Funny how just a few years later a pair of Anthricite Foamposite One's from 2007 goes for over $1,000 on FC, yet stores couldn't give those away at the time.

Haven't copped a pair of Foams since the Penny's re-released back in '07, but for the first time since, I would actually make an attempt to cop at retail.  

Back
Top Bottom