Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I balled in these today. These heavy as a mofo and uncomfortable. Gotta break these bad boys in....

enemy rogue.... you can still open a paypal dispute for goods not delivered. did you include any wording in the message that the gift was for merchandise? if so that will help you on the paypal dispute. i've opened a dispute in the past for payment sent as a gift and paypal did take action. the guy ended up refunding my money anyway but i'm sure the paypal dispute notification helped. good luck and don't give up just because some people say you're sol.
Just did, The dude has 10 days to respond and give an excuse. I already have all the proof I need in one folder, including( unanswered e-mails, txt messages, ebay messages, and the paypal message .

Thanks for your help BeezyB

Word.

Have 5 pairs coming in. Thursday can't get here fast enough.

mean.gif

Never deal with cats from NY.

Dudes stay scheming.
Always some idiot trying to destroy NY credibility, if he didn't take the necessary steps to protect himself he probably would of got scammed no matter where the sellers from. You have no choice but to deal with nynters, 9 times out of 10 we get merchandise first!
Nope.

Ya'll do that all by yourselves.

I haven't worn mine yet because it's been raining off and on the past few days in SoCal, and I don't want to risk it.  Can't wait to break them out this week. I haven't seen anyone else wear them either, but I have seen the Playoffs all over the place.  Does anyone know how many Stealths were actually made?
Yup, just can't wait for the weather to clear up.

Still mad i had the flu on the release day. I crawled out of bed to my computer about 30 seconds late

Just did, The dude has 10 days to respond and give an excuse. I already have all the proof I need in one folder, including( unanswered e-mails, txt messages, ebay messages, and the paypal message .

Thanks for your help BeezyB

no problem. sounds like you got the ball rolling the right direction now. hope it all works out and you get your foams or your money. preferably the foams cause they might be the best non-retro of any shoe 2012.

damn its crazy how much the foamposite threads have changed this year lol.. at the begining, all the foams threads would be packed but know the hype has died. Only foams I ever truly liked were these and the galaxies... but have never copped. 

Back
Top Bottom