Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

anyone remember the lebron pe foamposites

No irony. I complain a lot too. Not sure when I denied that.

But, 2 differences -

1. I complain mostly about PEOPLE, not about Nike.
2. I put my money where my mouth is. If I don't like something, I don't buy it. The real irony is when people complain about something they camp out for.

I want these as new beater Foams to replace my cough drops, but $220 is too much.

YES def cop... im still tryin get the All Black Foams that came out in 2003

If you're talking about the all Black Antartic (sp :smh:) pairs from 07 then good luck... I see those ***** on FlightClub for over $1K.

I'm about to cash out the pairs that I got on there.

double up on these >>>> 1 of these + 1 pink

Nike just shot themself in the foot by releasing pinks on Black friday, and these not even 3 weeks later....not including Jordan releases either

Confirmed RD for these is 12/15/12

Last edited:
Would have been so much better with the glossy black. Another pair of shoes I can easily pass on
You buggin' fam, the matte black look is necessary. Glossy would've been
mean.gif
2. I put my money where my mouth is. If I don't like something, I don't buy it. The real irony is when people complain about something they camp out for.
Preach.

Question? Yes I watched Penny play back in the day, however I did not see every game. I remember Penny wearing the blue/black foams and white/black foams. However I remember him wearing the black/black, clear sole foamposite pro, but did he ever wear the all black foamposite 1? If someone can please post pics. Thanks.

He never wore Pros. I only know for sure wore the Blue pair and his White/Black PE.

There are pics of him in which it appears he is wearing a black pair but they're just the blue pair with poor lighting. I had a ton off pics from Gettyimages and geocity fan sites and their were many pics where the blue looked black

BUUUTTTTTTTTTT, there is this pic

I had two other pics from this game with penny going for a board and going for a loose ball. In every pic the shoe looked straight black. This is during the regular season, he only wore the blue pair in the playoffs. Sooooo who knows

Last edited:
No they would not. Glossy foam looks nice on the Ones. An I remember most people hating the matte finish back in 2007
I would have preferred if they were glossy too

It's glossy on the Pro's, and I think I prefer glossy also, but matte looks better with a clear sole IMO. If that makes any sense [shrug]

double up on these >>>> 1 of these + 1 pink

Nike just shot themself in the foot by releasing pinks on Black friday, and these not even 3 weeks later....not including Jordan releases either

Confirmed RD for these is 12/15/12

I have to disagree. I believe both pairs will sell out, without a problem.

These aren't the Total Foamposite Maxes...these have a lot of hype to them than those did last Black Friday.

He never wore Pros. I only know for sure wore the Blue pair and his White/Black PE.
There are pics of him in which it appears he is wearing a black pair but they're just the blue pair with poor lighting. I had a ton off pics from Gettyimages and geocity fan sites and their were many pics where the blue looked black
BUUUTTTTTTTTTT, there is this pic

I had two other pics from this game with penny going for a board and going for a loose ball. In every pic the shoe looked straight black. This is during the regular season, he only wore the blue pair in the playoffs. Sooooo who knows

All I know is that for the home games he wore the white/black ones (e.g. against Chicago, where the Bulls pretty much dominated the game) and for the road games he wore blue (e.g. against the knicks) and for the black ones I do not know, but tin the game against Washington it looks like he is wearing the black ones. Does anybody here know for how many games in the 96-97 regular season he wore the foams?

I dunno how many games, he wore them towards the end of the season. He was still wearing the Penny 2s after the All-Star game. I doubt if it were over 5-8 games in the regular season where he wore the foams. The Washington Game was the last road game of the season

Another reason I question if the pair is actually black is because Penny was fined for wearing the blue pair., it didn't have enough black on it. He used a sharpie and colored in the grooves. If he did have a black pair, why no just wear those?

Back
Top Bottom