Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Back then the NBA had rules that the shoes you wore had to match the uniforms and match your teammates. In Penny's case the shoes had to be 50% black (I think that was the criteria) to match Orlando's black road jersey and because the Magic wore black shoes on the road
MJ got fined 2 years earlier for the same rule for wearing the Concords on the road.

Yep that is correct, so MJ switched from the concords to the space jams in the next game, since those were mostly black!

No they would not. Glossy foam looks nice on the Ones. An I remember most people hating the matte finish back in 2007
I would have preferred if they were glossy too

It's glossy on the Pro's, and I think I prefer glossy also, but matte looks better with a clear sole IMO. If that makes any sense [shrug]

Not sure which one I prefer more, both are nice. I'd say matte is better for the ones and glossy for the pros. but both are nice.

He never wore Pros. I only know for sure wore the Blue pair and his White/Black PE.
There are pics of him in which it appears he is wearing a black pair but they're just the blue pair with poor lighting. I had a ton off pics from Gettyimages and geocity fan sites and their were many pics where the blue looked black
BUUUTTTTTTTTTT, there is this pic

I had two other pics from this game with penny going for a board and going for a loose ball. In every pic the shoe looked straight black. This is during the regular season, he only wore the blue pair in the playoffs. Sooooo who knows

Man, you beat me to it, I was going to post this pic. :lol: This is the one I was talking about. These looked all black to me, but I could be wrong. I do believe he wore the pros sometimes, I could be wrong though.

These will probably be my last pair of foams! possibly the blue and orange ones because I'm a UVA fan. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom