Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Very insightful post.

No, I'm not mad. I just don't understand the reasoning of copping the same shoe in the same colorway...especially when it's black. It's asinine to me. That's all. But if you wanna go and drop $500, to get two pairs of one of the most durable sneakers, in the color black, go right ahead. It's your wallet/your mommy's credit card.
Aww, you are mad.

You don't have to understand why other people can afford to drop $500 on two pairs of the same sneakers. You ever think that some people make enough money where $500 won't even dent their finances? Who are you to tell another man how to spend his money? Now THAT'S Asinine. 

Aww, you are mad.

You don't have to understand why other people can afford to drop $500 on two pairs of the same sneakers. You ever think that some people make enough money where $500 won't even dent their finances? Who are you to tell another man how to spend his money? Now THAT'S Asinine. 
Okay, I see I'm talking to an idiot. That's fine.

I didn't say that I didn't understand why other people can afford to drop 500 dollars on the same sneaker. It's why would you at all? I don't care if you have the money to do it. I don't care what you do with your money. What you eat don't make me ****. It's just kinda stupid to me. And I feel the same way about it as I do people who buy multiple pairs to sell. It makes it less fun. But you probably endorse that.

My opinion, and if you don't like it that's fine. But I must've made you feel some type of way, cause I wasn't even aware of your existence when I made that post, but you felt the need to respond to it.

Have a good one.

Aww, you are mad.

I didn't say that I didn't understand why other people can afford to drop 500 dollars on the same sneaker. It's why would you at all? I don't care if you have the money to do it. I don't care what you do with your money. What you eat don't make me ****. It's just kinda stupid to me. And I feel the same way about it as I do people who buy multiple pairs to sell. It makes it less fun. But you probably endorse that.

My opinion, and if you don't like it that's fine. But I must've made you feel some type of way, cause I wasn't even aware of your existence when I made that post, but you felt the need to respond to it.

Have a good one.
Stop crying on the internet. It falls on deaf ears. Why are you so butthurt over the way another man spends his hard earned money? Why wouldn't you spend $500 on 2 pairs of a sneaker you really like?  Why wouldn't you buy two pairs of a shoe you want when you can afford to? Just like you said, what I eat don't make you ****. Sometimes you have to point out the children on NT that REALLY have to spend their mommy's credit card and crying over other people getting multiple pairs of anything.

What was it you originally posted? 

Sheesh, can the rest of us live?

SHEESH, CAN I LIVE?

Stop crying on the internet. It falls on deaf ears. Why are you so butthurt over the way another man spends his hard earned money? Why wouldn't you spend $500 on 2 pairs of a sneaker you really like?  Why wouldn't you buy two pairs of a shoe you want when you can afford to? Just like you said, what I eat don't make you ****. Sometimes you have to point out the children on NT that REALLY have to spend their mommy's credit card and crying over other people getting multiple pairs of anything.

SHEESH, CAN I LIVE?
But I'm the one crying lol

did you read what you just posted?

I'm not worried about me getting a pair. You buying two doesn't affect me in any way. From the sound of your post, your balls ain't even drop yet. So I doubt you wear anything close to my size. I'm sorry I offended you. This guy said butthurt. Soft ***.

Last edited:

SHEESH, CAN I LIVE?
But I'm the one crying lol

did you read what you just posted?

I'm not worried about me getting a pair. You buying two doesn't affect me in any way. From the sound of your post, your balls ain't even drop yet. So I doubt you wear anything close to my size. I'm sorry I offended you. This guy said butthurt. Soft ***.
Did you read what you originally posted? Don't worry about others, do you. Crying from the start and now you changing your tone? You cop your pair, I'll cop my multiples, and you can cry about how I paid $500+ for them. At the end of the day we will both have our pair(s) and we both can live. Let's keep it moving son.

Have a good one.
Let me give you an example of why. You wear the **** outta one pair. Guess what? Oh You got another pair to wear! OMG!

The new pics are great!

If the grey would be switched with royal blue on the tongue > would make a pretty awesome look!

I don't know...they still look like clear soles to me. I don't mind though because clear soles can always be restored.

Back
Top Bottom