Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Question? Yes I watched Penny play back in the day, however I did not see every game. I remember Penny wearing the blue/black foams and white/black foams. However I remember him wearing the black/black, clear sole foamposite pro, but did he ever wear the all black foamposite 1? If someone can please post pics. Thanks.

There's a pic of him rockin what appears to be all black foams wit

Clear soles floatin around...

There's a pic of him rockin what appears to be all black foams wit
Clear soles floatin around...

Are you referring to the pic of him shooting over Rod Strickland (when Rod was with the Washingiton Bullets)? If so that pic I couldn't really tell, it kind of looked like the foamposite pros?

Pink foams are confirmed for Black Friday...that was when the black foams were rumored to drop. Seriously doubt Nike will release 2 foam colorways on 1 day.

You have a good point. If not that date, they may drop when the Bred XI's come out. I'm pretty sure what everybody going after. If I can't get the J's I would get the Foams If they do drop on the same day. You can't get every shoe these day. Be happy with what you can get.

pink foams >>>>>these. really wanted aunt peal KDS but the pink foams are 1 of the best CWS i have ever seen

Gonna have to drop a grip this holiday season!
pimp.gif

I'M NOT EVEN A FOAM HEAD ALL LIKE THAT. THE ONLY FOAMS I OWN ARE ROYALS, EGGLPLANT, AND PEARLS.

WITH THAT SAID, THESE ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST COP FOR ME.
YOU SHOULD COP A NEW KEYBOARD BECAUSE THE ONLY ONE YOU SEEM TO OWN HAS LOST ITS CAPS LOCK KEY.

Seriously dude, why are you yelling? :smh:

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE.

:lol: AT CAPS = YELLING. SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED TO LIVE LIFE OFF THE INTERNET.

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE.
:lol: AT CAPS = YELLING. SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED TO LIVE LIFE OFF THE INTERNET.

Maybe you're new to the internet in general. Caps = yelling is a general rule of the internet. NT isn't bigger than the whole net, especially when we aren't even screening new members.

Not only is using caps "rude," but it is also harder to read.

Though anything beats the capitalize the first letter of each word style some people on this site like to use for whatever reason.

I dont understand how people dont see that CAPS are harder to read. You type in all caps hoping to get everyones attention, but 9 times out of 10 we skip over your post just because of that.

I wanted to cop the pink foams but don't want to cop 2 foams back to back so I guess I have to pass on the pinks because I love the fact Nike didn't make the sole a clear transulent sole on the blacks. About time Nike switched it up on the Ones.

Memph has been typing in caps for his whole duration here at NT. This same argument comes around once every few months. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

some sensitive people here on NT :lol: :smh:

yes, WRITING IN CAPS= yelling, in general, but cmon,

Memph has been doing that FOREVER....move on...its not that serious

Memph- i think every month or 2 theres always someone pointing you out about your caps and theres always a debate :lol: :rofl: :lol:

...and instead of acknowledging that to the rest of the world, his behavior is looked upon as annoying, he just doubles down on his hardheaded-ness. So, he violates the norms of the net and complains when others call him on it - but he's not the one being overly sensitive?

And, c'mon, NT is the home of oversensitivity. We got dudes in the JB Forum crying because there's a pin head sized mark on the undersole of their new prized, plastic possessions they bought with their mom's credit card. Dudes complain about everything here. Why call foul now?

...and instead of acknowledging that to the rest of the world, his behavior is looked upon as annoying, he just doubles down on his hardheaded-ness. So, he violates the norms of the net and complains when others call him on it - but he's not the one being overly sensitive?
And, c'mon, NT is the home of oversensitivity. We got dudes in the JB Forum crying because there's a pin head sized mark on the undersole of their new prized, plastic possessions they bought with their mom's credit card. Dudes complain about everything here. Why call foul now?

IRONIC :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom