Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Hopefully the soles are all black, but it does look a little more on the grey side.

Will try my best to obtain but may be hard to compete with everyone's post x-mas funds. I wouldn't have minded if they used the same upper/gun metal-esque appearance as the cough drops as these seem a little more flat.

so what are:

Nike Air Foamposite One
Black Medium Grey
314996-010

these are not the stealth's are they?

so what are:
Nike Air Foamposite One
Black Medium Grey
314996-010
these are not the stealth's are they?

Well I think those are the stealths!

But if they would look like this, it would be even more interesting:

I will try for 2 pairs. But if I go home with 1 I'll be a happy man.
I have my $ right, I just gotta plan how pickup these bad boys with minimal headache.

It aint easy here in NYC.

can anyone else shed light on

Nike Air Foamposite One
Black Medium Grey
314996-010

are these the stealths? the soles do not look clear though...

can anyone else shed light on
Nike Air Foamposite One
Black Medium Grey
314996-010
are these the stealths? the soles do not look clear though...
Yea those are the stealths. The sole from what I can see aren't that clear, more like a grey tint to it.

so if those are the stealths i will be getting mine in 2 weeks. are these confirmed for december?

The Past Few Pages Of This Thread.........
screen04.jpg

I'm Sure My Fellow Foam Heads Will Be Out IN FORCE For These Come Release Day :nerd:

PS- I'm Hopin These Are Sittin' On...
ice2.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow:

so happy they are giving us clear soles. i been waiting for these my whole foam life. i just knew they were gonna give us '07s again. man, this really made my day. 2 pairs, no questions asked!! :pimp:

Here's a pic from kicks-crew. I like the smoked sole more. Too much kicks coming out with clear soles.
314996-010 aw.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a pic from kicks-crew. I like the smoked sole more. Too much kicks coming out with clear soles.
314996-010 aw.jpg

forget the iced bottoms. They stay iced for a few months then the yellow comes in. Give me those bad boys up there. Forever fresh with that solid black sole. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom