Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

They finally showed up 
happy.gif

I'm betting there is a restock during all the commotion for the Bred XIs and Christmas collection on NDC...

But then again that just might be the desperation speaking...

I was able to catch a pair on the restock from NDC. The restock was random and you just have to be on the site at the right time. Was even able to use a coupon that Nike.com sent me for 2 day shipping. They will be here tomorrow. 
smokin.gif

these are pretty damn tight on my feet... maybe should have half sized up

Is this youre first pair of foams? you have to wear these shoes in for a while before they conform to your feet. If you ball in them, a few practice days will have them worn in in no time, but it takes longer if just casually wearing them.

Is this youre first pair of foams? you have to wear these shoes in for a while before they conform to your feet. If you ball in them, a few practice days will have them worn in in no time, but it takes longer if just casually wearing them.
I also have the gym greens and these are tighter than those were...

My pair just came in from NDC and OMG they are :pimp:

I'm going to try and double up. I would happily pay $350 for these.

Got mine in from NDC today, gotta say I was surprised to get em on RD, second... these really do impress... great quality...

Had to let both my pairs go. Nice shoe, but the matte finish just didn't do it for me. I'll be on the hunt for Royals and Metallic Reds but prices are high.

Snapped A Quick Pic Last Night After Adding These To My DS Foam Stack....... Usually Double Up On Foams In Order To Rock And Stock 1 Pair Each :smokin

*These Stealths Are Up There With My Dark Armies(Side By Side In Pic) In My Eyes As Far As Colorways Go 8)

Last edited:
Nice !
Snapped A Quick Pic Last Night After Adding These To My DS Foam Stack....... Usually Double Up On Foams In Order To Rock And Stock 1 Pair Each
smokin.gif

*These Stealths Are Up There With My Dark Armies(Side By Side In Pic) In My Eyes As Far As Colorways Go
glasses.gif

Snapped A Quick Pic Last Night After Adding These To My DS Foam Stack....... Usually Double Up On Foams In Order To Rock And Stock 1 Pair Each :smokin

*These Stealths Are Up There With My Dark Armies(Side By Side In Pic) In My Eyes As Far As Colorways Go 8)

Nice collection. I thought wrapping them in plastic was a no-no....?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom