Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Thats  part of my problem, he's gone off to college in FL.  What's da move?  Cop or pass???

Unless he's got some feedback somewhere then it could be a potential headache.
If he pulls something then you'd have to file a claim but if it was my money I'd find a better seller.

Hey guys, a lil help.  Do these look official??? Guy wants me to pay via paypal, is that safe in case he tries to scam on me?  I've never done a CL transaction before, I'm a little wary!!!
I just made a deal similar to yours. Is he going to ship them to you is that why he wants you to pay him with a pay-pal account? If he is then tell him to send you an invoice . If he is local then meet up with him in a public place

Last edited:
Thats  part of my problem, he's gone off to college in FL.  What's da move?  Cop or pass???
Don't let him being a college student fool you. I say that because I am currently in College I'm from So-Cal, but I'm going to school in NY. I just bought some Stealths yesterday from another college student. He already shipped them and I should have them this Saturday. Just make sure to have him send you an invoice so that Pay-Pal knows what you are paying for and that way if something goes wrong you can file a claim and get your money back

So- Foot Locker has shown size 10 in stock since last night around midnight, but when you try add to cart it says 'product not available.'  I actually called and spoke to live person who said that the info on the website was incorrect, and that there are none of any size in stock.

Terrible tease, really.

Got my pair last Friday..

Big ups to GrapeApe for the smooth transaction..

These are just too dope.
smokin.gif
 He is a good guy.
Thanks fellas, appreciate it!  Glad everything got your way with no issues J.  It's a damn good looking pair of shoes, no doubt about that!
nthat.gif

It was out of stock for me. Did anyone get one?
At this point it had to have just been a return of one pair.  So it was gone the second it was there, and could have been up for a while since Eastbay and family don't update stock levels except like once a day, in the afternoon.

Well, come to find out, dude was frontin!  He sent me this pic today!  Notice the different color box, not to mention the LBJ symbol on the back of the kicks!!!

Well, come to find out, dude was frontin!  He sent me this pic today!  Notice the different color box, not to mention the LBJ symbol on the back of the kicks!!!
I've seen these before,but I forgot where. I think it was on youtube where this dude was  saying that they were Lebron's Foamposite design

^

Those are real, but he doesn't have those. Dude was probably just grabbing random pics from the internet.

You guys might be right, but if he can't take a few accurate pics of shoes that he has in possession, I'm gonna have to pass on them.  On the CL listing, the box shows a size nine, and that same receipt that he sent me a picture of.  However, I'm not trying to buy a size 9.  It's just a lil too suspect for me to invest, although its a good deal, obviously too good for me to risk it.

You guys might be right, but if he can't take a few accurate pics of shoes that he has in possession, I'm gonna have to pass on them.  On the CL listing, the box shows a size nine, and that same receipt that he sent me a picture of.  However, I'm not trying to buy a size 9.  It's just a lil too suspect for me to invest, although its a good deal, obviously too good for me to risk it.
You did the right thing. Just wait it out. You'll find your pair eventually. It took me almost 4 weeks to find someone selling my size .

It's been cold and snowy the last couple days here but there was no hesitation for me to break these out today. Never have I gotten compliments over an all black shoe!

Back
Top Bottom