Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

People still go pretty crazy on the east coast for foams right?  I know DMV goes nuts for em, but I am going to ATL tomorrow and got to wondering if they'd be on feet everywhere I looked.
I was there in Dec- lots of camo and AF-1 in ATL.

Since When Did This Turn Into The LV Belt Thread?
mean.gif
agreed- would wear a foamposite belt though

Finally got these in a size 13 I think...$350 shipped.
Weird becasue I saw the shipping was in the same area as me and asked him if he wanted to meet in person...would save me $20 and save him the 4% fees...they said nope, Paypal only...
Oh well...

Finally got these in a size 13 I think...$350 shipped.
Weird becasue I saw the shipping was in the same area as me and asked him if he wanted to meet in person...would save me $20 and save him the 4% fees...they said nope, Paypal only...
Oh well...
Will this be your first pair ?

I didn't get out of class on time to go get my shoes 
frown.gif

Have to wait until tomorrow 

I love how anytime a thread goes off topic, 10 people want to comment how it went off topic, all while adding nothing to original thread or the sidetracked conversation.

Back to black foamposites. I regret getting my sister a pair and not myself, the stealths look amazing in person, best foams I have seen outside of the older black or the galaxy's.

Back too the shoes though, anyone see these customized yet? I might like them more with some color or maybe a gloss

Back too the shoes though, anyone see these customized yet? I might like them more with some color or maybe a gloss
If i had more than one pair i'd do a royal blue sole.

Been thinking about getting some customs made but they only easy available colorways to grab are gym green, crimson, and pink.

I've got an extra pair of crimson but saw the horrible pair below and realized quickly that colorway might not be best for customs.

I remember seeing a pair of foams that resembled the SJ CW. I wouldn't mind doing that to my stealths
now thats what i was expecting to drop months before the official pics came in
mad.gif

Been thinking about getting some customs made but they only easy available colorways to grab are gym green, crimson, and pink.

I've got an extra pair of crimson but saw the horrible pair below and realized quickly that colorway might not be best for customs.

Will this be your first pair ?

I didn't get out of class on time to go get my shoes :frown:

Have to wait until tomorrow 

First in my size...i managed to find a pair of size 9.5 for retail a few weeks after release that no one wanted...sold them and then found a guy with a pair of size 12.5...bought those but they are a no go...have those for sale while I was searching for my true size 13...

Last edited:

That's awful! What a waste of good foam! 
mean.gif

So after a tough month after RD I can now proudly say that I am an owner of some stealths.

Came in this morning! Got em for $290 shipped and the dude was kind enough to send them to me priority mail and included the receipt along with the FTL Bag.

nthat.gif

I was there in Dec- lots of camo and AF-1 in ATL.
Thanks for the heads up mikey.  Didn't find much interest in my size 8's even at $280, so I just hit up 23penny (knew he was from the ATL) and sent the DS size 8 pair his way for $255 cash.  Best deal I've seen on the secondary market, but he's a good guy and a fellow NT'er and I didn't want to fly back to Tulsa with em.  So I'm taking my $3.50 profit and running LOL!

So after a tough month after RD I can now proudly say that I am an owner of some stealths.

Came in this morning! Got em for $290 shipped and the dude was kind enough to send them to me priority mail and included the receipt along with the FTL Bag.

nthat.gif
Good stuff man, all the bs you sent through I'm sure you deserved em. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up mikey.  Didn't find much interest in my size 8's even at $280, so I just hit up 23penny (knew he was from the ATL) and sent the DS size 8 pair his way for $255 cash.  Best deal I've seen on the secondary market, but he's a good guy and a fellow NT'er and I didn't want to fly back to Tulsa with em.  So I'm taking my $3.50 profit and running LOL!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sold everything in ATL?

Anyon getting cracks in these?

Got a small hairline crack in the foam on my right shoe, right under where the fabric is sewn together.

Kind where your toes twist when you walk...

Crack is only about 4-5mm long right now, but I guess it'll tear when I start using the shoes more (only used them 4-5 days since I got them).

Anyon getting cracks in these?

Got a small hairline crack in the foam on my right shoe, right under where the fabric is sewn together.

Kind where your toes twist when you walk...

Crack is only about 4-5mm long right now, but I guess it'll tear when I start using the shoes more (only used them 4-5 days since I got them).

Interesting , can you post a pic?

Back
Top Bottom