Black woman tells dogs to attack white news reporter

I'm black and I agree with you. If it was a black reporter and a white lady said black ***** would you people be defending the white lady? Or does my line of thinking makes me a self hating black person :lol:
Now we sitting in here discussing semantics
Because she said stupid white bish
Now I know damn well people have said worst in here then that
Hell I say the most racist ish in my car driving lol
So take that cape off, we all have prejudice in us and probably say outlandish stuff in jest or in anger, So once again kill that noise with race
Now as far as just going in the house, once again that's what a rational, thinking person would do
But if your emotions are running high and you are hurt/angry, that can always change a situation
Guaranteed if somebodies girl or moms or best friend, whoever it maybe just got shot and somebody comes putting a microphone in your face, you will not be thinking rational unless you are just that cool of a person in stressful situations and for that I applaud you
But I just realized this is NT and everybody is cool and never has an emotional outburst in life lol

The lady is Jamaican not AA, but let me guess op it's all the same right. Newsflash, foreign countries tend to be much more racist than the U.S. and many immigrants retain those traits after coming to America.

To me this is not even a black/white issues. OP's title did not even sway me to think as such. I just can't understand why black women have to be so over the top.

And stop with the race ish, op did that dumb ish to grab your attention to come to this thread
The reporter should have asked herself these questions before approaching
Doesn't matter if her daughter was/is murdered or injured... If you come asking ME dumb question about my loved one being hurt( my wifey or my mom) and I am still angry about the situation, you will not like the outcome...
Like I said people respond to grief/death/shootings all in different ways, I am not saying what the lady did was rational or smart and violence doesn't solve anything but I understand

Maybe you're unaware about what a news reporter does and what they are asked to do. You come back without a story and let's see if you still have a job. Oh and stop what race stuff? Now I can't identify a person's race? She asked a dumb question? That's your opinion. I was interested to know how the parent felt about the shooter being caught as well. It doesn't matter how people respond to grief that doesn't make it right. It seems like you understand the violence, that's cool more power to you.

op specifically put races in the title to get these types of reactions. he's just as bad as the reporters

Damn that's what you've gathered from this?

Now we sitting in here discussing semantics
Because she said stupid white bish
Now I know damn well people have said worst in here then that
Hell I say the most racist ish in my car driving lol

That's your justification? :rofl: :rofl: but if a white person calls a black person a black (insert anything) they are deemed racist

The lady is Jamaican not AA, but let me guess op it's all the same right. Newsflash, foreign countries tend to be much more racist than the U.S. and many immigrants retain those traits after coming to America.

My man maybe you should stop guessing. I never said she was African American, did I? Newsflash you can be a black Jamaican :wow: go somewhere. I live in the Bronx, Uptown 233rd to be exact I don't need your Caribbean history lesson

Dog if it was like a redneck white lady who did this to a black reporter this s*** would be on cnn.
Jesse jackson would be there, t shirts would be made, lyrics would be spit...

Basically

To me this is not even a black/white issues. OP's title did not even sway me to think as such. I just can't understand why black women have to be so over the top.

Lol, I can't understand either

Last edited:
Dog if it was like a redneck white lady who did this to a black reporter this s*** would be on cnn.
Jesse jackson would be there, t shirts would be made, lyrics would be spit...

I agree and I'm black if it matters.

It's funny how dudes in her on that Kumba ya ish
You can't sit here and tell me in your daily lives around good friends you don't say outlandish racist things
So she is racist because she called her a dumb white bish, news flash she is, sorry this is fact
Use that thing called a brain in your head, assess the situation and think as a human is this the right move for my career, how would I feel if this were my family...
When do people take responsibility for their actions, news reporters make less then teachers, so I am fully aware of how the news works
I know they signed up for the job and she has a producer, blah,blah,blah but all of this could have been avoided on both sides
Last time saying this because the picture is being missed.
All news stations want to be the first on getting that exclusive but at the end of the day they could have gave this lady a little more time, then called her to see if she wanted to do an interview, here's a thought Be a Ucking Professional
Second, the lady could have checked her emotions and simply turned and walked away but if any of you ever have children and somebody hurts them, I would be hard pressed to see anybody thinking in a rational state
Third, I am not down with Jesse Jackson, al sharpton, I think them negroes are fools and opportunist, if the roles had been reversed, yeah there would be all kinds of outrage, but here's another revelation"All Black People DonT Think The Same"
If I see an angry white man with dogs and a gun and I am a reporter, that's right use my damn common sense and re think this situation, also I probably would laugh if that happened because I have sick sense of humor, plus I would have said she is a dumb black ish for walking her a*s down the street seeing what she saw
At the end of my lengthy rant that will be dissected( really dont give a damn at this point) somewhere in society we lost common sense or just the natural feeling of respecting someone's privacy and giving people time before hounding them with the non sense
She called her a white bish, oh my god she's racist, news flash minorities can't be racist, we don't hold positions of power like that(dont even use Obama as a position of power, that dude is a puppet to a large a*s senate and congress which most of the seats are held by Caucasian males), now we can be prejudice and we all are whether you like to admit it or not.
The whole underlying point is I think we are all racially sensitive in some sense but certain situations like Trayvon, Oscar Grant, etc... are the ones we should really be worried about
Edit: I think this incident is just the same as how this old white man did this reporter
Excluding him saying white bish or the black lady "allegedly stealing money" damn near the same situation
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Black=/=jamican. Identify them by the heritage/culture. You're in NY, go around calling every dark-skinned person you see black, you'll get set straight in a heartbeat. You don't know her bloodline anymore then the next man.

Last edited:
It's funny how dudes in her on that Kumba ya ish
You can't sit here and tell me in your daily lives around good friends you don't say outlandish racist things
So she is racist because she called her a dumb white bish, news flash she is, sorry this is fact
Use that thing called a brain in your head, assess the situation and think as a human is this the right move for my career, how would I feel if this were my family...
When do people take responsibility for their actions, news reporters make less then teachers, so I am fully aware of how the news works
I know they signed up for the job and she has a producer, blah,blah,blah but all of this could have been avoided on both sides
Last time saying this because the picture is being missed.
All news stations want to be the first on getting that exclusive but at the end of the day they could have gave this lady a little more time, then called her to see if she wanted to do an interview, here's a thought Be a Ucking Professional
Second, the lady could have checked her emotions and simply turned and walked away but if any of you ever have children and somebody hurts them, I would be hard pressed to see anybody thinking in a rational state
Third, I am not down with Jesse Jackson, al sharpton, I think them negroes are fools and opportunist, if the roles had been reversed, yeah there would be all kinds of outrage, but here's another revelation"All Black People DonT Think The Same"
If I see an angry white man with dogs and a gun and I am a reporter, that's right use my damn common sense and re think this situation, also I probably would laugh if that happened because I have sick sense of humor, plus I would have said she is a dumb black ish for walking her a*s down the street seeing what she saw
At the end of my lengthy rant that will be dissected( really dont give a damn at this point) somewhere in society we lost common sense or just the natural feeling of respecting someone's privacy and giving people time before hounding them with the non sense
She called her a white bish, oh my god she's racist, news flash minorities can't be racist, we don't hold positions of power like that(dont even use Obama as a position of power, that dude is a puppet to a large a*s senate and congress which most of the seats are held by Caucasian males), now we can be prejudice and we all are whether you like to admit it or not.
The whole underlying point is I think we are all racially sensitive in some sense but certain situations like Trayvon, Oscar Grant, etc... are the ones we should really be worried about
Edit: I think this incident is just the same as how this old white man did this reporter
Excluding him saying white bish or the black lady "allegedly stealing money" damn near the same situation
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

So your point is, common sense right? Common sense will tell you that she was wrong. Her overwhelming emotions do not give her the right to do what she did. She wasn't defending herself she was trying to harm someone. If she isn't in her right state of mind as you're claiming then she needs to be in the crazy house.

Are people really trying to justify someone setting their dogs loose and commanding them to attack someone who was on the public sidewalk, posing zero physical threat?

All race issues aside, that woman should have just gone inside her house. Hell, call the police if youre really concerned for your well being. The fact remains that, her emotion state aside, the actions she decided to take were over the top, vengeful, violent and meant to cause harm to another person who was simply asking questions in a non-threatening manner.

Race should have nothing to do with this conversation.

you just said the title didnt influence you and then say why do black woman have to be so over the top. That **** doesnt make sense. Someone could easily post a video of a white/latino/whatever woman acting crazy

Black=/=jamican. Identify them by the heritage/culture. You're in NY, go around calling every dark-skinned person you see black, you'll get set straight in a heartbeat. You don't know her bloodline anymore then the next man.

Here we go with the ninjahood stuff. I said this woman is a Black Jamaican, how does that translate to me saying being black is Jamaican :smh: the hell you talking about?

I don't know her bloodline but you're in here telling me about how she carried traits from the Caribbean and she's not black, you know her?

MMG stay with the slick comments in these race threads.

Her face when she sees the cameraman :rofl:
i7acxeCM7vUVh.gif

Cameraman ain't do **** :lol:

Most likely they edited some stuff out but she still overreacted by letting the dogs loose.

White chick got a phatty doe...

Last edited:
For the record, I'm not white.

She said "white", so she brought race into the equation. Are you telling me you wouldn't think I was racist if you heard me shouting from my doorstep "get away from my car, you Asian piece of ****"? The phrase piece of **** isn't racist, and I just said "Asian"... 
indifferent.gif

And you're right, it's not racist to dislike racists, but you straight up just said most black people don't like white people. That's not disliking racists, that's disliking white people.

You're trying too hard to justify a select type of racism and defend this woman.

To me, declaring someones ethnicity isn't racist, even if it is in conjecture with an insult.
Using racial slurs with said insults is a different story. IMO that reinforces my inclination that the user believes he is superior.

Re-read what i posted. I didn't straight up say anything like that.

I was only talking about the black people that dislike white people.

White people think black people are inferior?
What are we the 3rd Reich now? :rofl:

Look up the definition of racism. >D

If those dogs wanted to really bite her they would of. They seemed so friendly and just wanted play the way the dogs were wagging their tails. Plus the camera guy didn't even help the anchor lady, I think he knew there wasn't any real danger with those dogs.

If those dogs wanted to really bite her they would of. They seemed so friendly and just wanted play the way the dogs were wagging their tails. Plus the camera guy didn't even help the anchor lady, I think he knew there wasn't any real danger with those dogs.
Lmao, stop making up excuses to justify this.

Can't feel bad for the reporter and camera crew, they deserve it for for being out there exploiting someone else's  grief.

I gotta say though, I'm glad those were some young pups and not trained pits, could have gotten really ugly fast reporter was a sitting duck, just had no clue what to do. 
laugh.gif

I give up she is racist and the snow bunny didnt deserve such harsh treatment
Oh god a poor white woman was attacked, we got to put that cape on and save her for her lack of common sense, awareness of her surroundings and not understanding grief and anger, I love Niketalk
tumblr_mf3y694JMt1qjzgy6.gif

Can't feel bad for the reporter and camera crew, they deserve it for for being out there exploiting someone else's  grief.

I gotta say though, I'm glad those were some young pups and not trained pits, could have gotten really ugly fast reporter was a sitting duck, just had no clue what to do. 
laugh.gif

Obvious rookie reporter deserved getting attacked by animals for being sent out by her boss to get some 30 second bit story huh?
laugh.gif
Ok.

Woman should never be allowed to have animals again at the very least. 

Like someone else said... This lady didn't have to answer ANY questions if she didn't want to. Close your gate, close your door and just sit the **** inside.

Back
Top Bottom