Black woman tells dogs to attack white news reporter

And ill say what no one else has said yet. If the title said "white male tells dogs to attack black newsreporter" some of the responses in here would be different despite the person having their dogs attack the reporter being in the wrong regardless of their race

Tried to find the mass. Wasn't successful.

Edit: Might not be smart to post her facebook here

I feel bad for her though. The woman didnt have to talk about the color of her skin.

Last edited:
And ill say what no one else has said yet. If the title said "white male tells dogs to attack black newsreporter" some of the responses in here would be different despite the person having their dogs attack the reporter being in the wrong regardless of their race
For me it's not about race
It's about a person grieving and in this day and age of multiple media you just can't tell a reporter or journalist to go away because every news channel wants that exclusive and wants to be the first.
What part for some people on here don't understand this woman's child was shot,
Let me propose this hypothetical:
If someone significant in your life went to a party and you loved them dearly, and they were shot and killed and the next day a lame *** reporter comes in your face talmbout, " How do you feel about the situation, they caught the shooter", now to the rationale of a person that hasn't experienced this, you would say respect my privacy, please leave me alone
Now personally for me if my mom is murdered, I am going to go bat **** and the reporter would be dead and I am in prison....
You can't say what you would do in that situation because people process pain, grief, death in different ways...
Some people cry and want to communicate, others get angry at the world( this woman is the latter)
At the end of the day the reporter should have said to her producer" I know we are trying to get the exclusive but she has dogs around her and she seems pretty damn angry"
It's called context clues and knowing your surroundings ie Common damn sense and some kind of ethical code in your heart
The lady was nice to use rocks as warning shots instead of them hollow points...
For people to sit and judge this womans pain is complete ignorance and the ever so popular throwing stones and living in glass houses( pun intended)
Until you go through something like this, don't sit here talmbout this woman should be in jail, blah, blah
Kill that noise and pray you are never in that situation

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I actually laughed out loud when she was zig zagging through the streets.

mean.gif
at that lady's actions though
It did look weird how she was running away
laugh.gif
.  The dogs weren't even in a sprint, just jogging over to her every time she stopped.
Ok.....
Black on white = crack jokes don't mess with black people

White on black = we have a serious problem. America hates black people

Some of y'all I tells ya
mean.gif

Racism is racism.... Stupid is stupid
Pretty much, but I think the lady acted out of anger rather than racism.  Although, calling her a "white *****" doesn't help her case much.  Either way, the lady's actions were disgusting.  I'd be mad too if I was her, but throwing out a rock and sending out your dogs?  Just tell them to leave or go inside.
What really pains me though is what could potentially happen to the dogs. I'd really hate to see them put-down, through no fault of their own, all because they obeyed their irresponsible owner...
mean.gif
Same thing I was thinking.  They didn't act of turn, their owner said to do something, so they did.  She doesn't deserve them if she's gonna use them as tools to get rid of her problems.  Gives the rest of us pitbull owners a bad name, as well as our pitbulls...

She said white, not honky or cracker or mayonnaise face or pigeon poo.

I can't speak for all of us, but

I'd venture to say that most black people that don't like white people, don't like them because they think black people are inferior.

It's not racist to dislike racists.

AND if my daughter was murdered and I'm being hounded by a reporter at my house, I'd snap on em too.

The lady's in a very emotional state and she isn't a celebrity who knows how to deal with this stuff.

She said white, not honky or cracker or mayonnaise face or pigeon poo.

I'd venture to say that most black people that don't like white people, don't like them because they think black people are inferior.

AND if my daughter was murdered and I'm being hounded by a reporter at my house, I'd snap on em too.

The lady's in a very emotional state and she isn't a celebrity who knows how to deal with this stuff.

So you have to be a celebrity to know how to manage your emotions?

One reporter trying to ask a question who left after the rock was thrown isn't "being hounded by reporters"

Reporters is plural, meaning more then one reporter. I only saw one reporter

Nah, the reporters knew what they were doing. They were trying to exploit that family. If they were sincere, they would have left as soon as she told them to and threw rocks. They saw that violent outburst and wanted to get the rest on tape. That woman just lost her daughter, she doesn't need those bloodsuckers around.
the reporter said they were about to leave right before she came out with the baseball bat

keep reaching though

Not all white people think that black people are inferior. A person of a particular race doesn't speak for everyone of that particular race. 

Fixed, and I agree with you, that woman just lost her child and the news reporter was tryna make her look crazy on the news.

Yeah that's what I meant to say.

To Rex and John, you really think the reporters would show you anything that puts them in a bad light?

It's edited to look like they simply asked once.

They were probably yelling at her from outside and she got fed up with it OR waited at the house until she got home.

Both are grimey af when it's a grieving mother who couldn't care less about being on TV.

Not all white people think that black people are inferior. A person of a particular race doesn't speak for everyone of that particular race. 

I know, I just worded it wrong. JC fixed it.

It's just most of the black people that hate white people, hate them for that reason.

I personally don't believe that's true nor do I think they are entirely justified, but with older folks there isn't much you can do to change their opinions.

Back
Top Bottom