Black women/ White men Appreciation

pimp.gif

robin-thicke-paula-patton1.jpg

25jd1u9.jpg

david_bowie20.jpg

I've heard some dumb black breezys talking about they wanna be with a white guy so their kids can have pretty eyes and skin. It doesn't get any more ignorant than that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

indifferent.gif

This thread will fail.
But a thread appreciating black men with women other than black women would be 10+ pages now.
laugh.gif

David Bowie and Iman have been together forever. I would be really surprised if they divorced.

One thing I will say about white dudes, whenever they pull a sista, she is always on point. Never seen a white cat with a busted looking black girl
Brothas on the other hand
smh.gif
be wifing these fat sloppy wildebeest that white dudes don't want, and be proud as hell to rock her on their arm (granted she prolly keep him laced and she breaks bread)

Originally Posted by 18th letter

One thing I will say about white dudes, whenever they pull a sista, she is always on point. Never seen a white cat with a busted looking black girl
Brothas on the other hand
smh.gif
be wifing these fat sloppy wildebeest that white dudes don't want, and be proud as hell to rock her on their arm (granted she prolly keep him laced and she breaks bread)

In the south I've seen a few white guys with sloppy fat black girls. Maybe it's just a numbers thing, a lot of girls in the south are fat/sloppy. I seen black and white guys with sloppy, fat black women. Don't know how it is everywhere else tho.

Back
Top Bottom