Blackberry Messenger on an iPhone?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by jcbacall

anyone tried Live Profile? a lot of my friend's with iPhones trying to convince BBM users to download.
i prefer to let them suffer. hahahah
crap is everywhere on fb lately cause i guess they just added to blackberry
got and deleted it today lol

weaksauce

i'll stick to having "convos" on bbm and "messaging" people with texts lulz

I don't think any app will compete with BBM. Even if RIM decided to bring BBM to Android and iPhones, I don't think ti would be the same.

If the bbm app costs money
smokin.gif

Wait...

What's the point of an iPhone having BBM, when BBM is suppose to be exclusive to BlackBerrys only?!

So this is jus' gonna wanna make BlackBerry users switch to AT&T and get iPhones.

Wait...

What's the point of an iPhone having BBM, when BBM is suppose to be exclusive to BlackBerrys only?!

So this is jus' gonna wanna make BlackBerry users switch to AT&T and get iPhones.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait...

Some of ya'll really need to take some business classes...With Kik and these other apps BB isn't  getting any money from the iOS Android market. So why not crush the competition and offer it to the other OS's. Some people buy BB's just for BBM, so if BB can offer BBM to other phones(most likely a lite version on BBM) and charge a fee, They will kill their comp and get $$ they never would of got other wise.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait...

Some of ya'll really need to take some business classes...With Kik and these other apps BB isn't  getting any money from the iOS Android market. So why not crush the competition and offer it to the other OS's. Some people buy BB's just for BBM, so if BB can offer BBM to other phones(most likely a lite version on BBM) and charge a fee, They will kill their comp and get $$ they never would of got other wise.

Back
Top Bottom