Blackout Haunted House (NYC) - Anyone Brave Enough?

http://jadedviewer.blogsp...vortex-theaters-nyc.html last years review
laugh.gif

Would be more scarred if they open up Alcatraz island9or somewhere huge and scary) and you had to go through it solo with just a candle and a shank.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

I'm not sure if you actually read about this particular one or not, but it's not your run of the mill haunted house where things randomly jump out at you. Let's just break this down real quick lol

- You go through alone...no groups, no friends....solo

- .......with only a flashlight and protective eyewear

- There will be instances where you will have to crawl and run

- .....most importantly, did you read the reviews?!

No way in hell I could ever put myself through that type of thing, but I would like to see video of exactly what goes down in there. Or have some brave NT'er come back to tell the story
laugh.gif
Knowing for fact that nothing is going to happen to me kinda kills it for me. Might get startled a few times from being caught by surprise but genuinely scared? Not happening.
Did u read the review?
@+$$ seems od suspect 
laugh.gif

Walking through condom littered hallways with bare feet?

I'll pass 

• /
  • Now I'm on the bed and I look at the NAKED woman (who has some awesome boobs) and the black man starts playing with my exposed foot. As he plays some weird game with my foot, the woman starts to hug and grab me yelling "Get me outta here!" and "He's crazy!".

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
steve-nash-with-cycle-o.gif

I'd be down but there's no way I'm paying $60. That's a tank and half of gas fam. How you NY dudes deal with overpriced everything is beyond me.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I'm actually heading there this Sunday. Can't wait.

Let us know how it goes if you actually do go, good luck 
laugh.gif

I'll probably be going to the Nightmare: Fairytales haunted house over the weekend, heard this one was pretty good as well....just not as bat-$#!& crazy.

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Have to walk through alone? oh nah I'm good.

"sexual and violent situations"

hell no...i like haunted houses and stuff like that but im good on that. and the fact that you have to be alone...hell no

For the life of me I can never understand why people go to these things. I think its a complete waste of money. You gotta be some type lame to be scared by this nonsense lol.
Can't knock it till you try it.

For the life of me I can never understand why people go to these things. I think its a complete waste of money. You gotta be some type lame to be scared by this nonsense lol.

agreed...its all simulated and your common sense should tell you you're not in any danger since everything goin' on around you is all FAKE. i'd never pay to walk through this and if it were free i'd walk through laughing. you gotta have baby brains to walk through this like a (())

Foot rub you say lol. Thing seems over the top in a bad way. Stick to the run of the mill theme park stuff

Haunted Houses arent scary to me at all. But this one they rape you and touch you. Nah im cool.

If they wasnt gonna rape you i'd do it alone. I find it more of a fun experience than scary experience.

Originally Posted by Exclusive0ne

agreed...its all simulated and your common sense should tell you you're not in any danger since everything goin' on around you is all FAKE. i'd never pay to walk through this and if it were free i'd walk through laughing. you gotta have baby brains to walk through this like a (())
laugh.gif
EVERYONE say's this till they try it. If this was the case, these places wouldn't make any money.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Exclusive0ne

laugh.gif
EVERYONE say's this till they try it. If this was the case, these places wouldn't make any money.

Back
Top Bottom