blah.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Girl, this is what YOU need to do....

Don't call, don't text, don't drop in for visits, don't bring him lunch, don't do anything! Do your best to just try and forget about him. When all of the sudden you stop calling him and stuff, he'll wonder what he did, he'll miss what you guys had together, he'll want you back OR he won't.

Either way, you'll be fine. You don't need that kind drama BS in your life, I'm sure. Just chill and see what happens.

Look at Katie dropping knowledge 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Don't call, don't text, don't drop in for visits, don't bring him lunch, don't do anything! Do your best to just try and forget about him. When all of the sudden you stop calling him and stuff, he'll wonder what he did, he'll miss what you guys had together, he'll want you back OR he won't.

Either way, you'll be fine. You don't need that kind drama BS in your life, I'm sure. Just chill and see what happens.

laugh.gif
Came out of hiding to do so. 
laugh.gif
          Has anyone recognized you as public enemy #1(Casey Anthony)?

Move on before you have another preggo scare and you have to put up with his no good $%+ for 18 years.

I see the pattern way too often.

BTW, you from the DMV? PG County? Just wondering.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Move on before you have another preggo scare and you have to put up with his no good $%+ for 18 years.

I see the pattern way too often.

BTW, you from the DMV? PG County? Just wondering.

Yea, from DC. Lived there most of my life, Moved to Colorado in highschool.

katie beat me to it.

you gotta remember you're both young... so if it ain't meant to be, you got at least another good 40-60 years left to find your partner.

I was in a similar situation OP aside from the military thing. We were dating for about a year but never got together officially due to many reasons. One of the reasons was because we were coworkers and didnt want our other coworkers to look differently at us. Once the summer came, we were really busy weren't able to see each other for as often as we used to. One day she asked to meetup and she told me that she didnt see this going anywhere because I lacked that drive or motivation to do something with my life. Now i am trying to get my life together and trying to better myself before anything. Distance from each other changes people OP, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Hope everything goes alright with you.

OP, here's what's going on. I've been that dude before, so I'm pretty sure I know his angle.

You two met young and had passion unlike any other relationship either of you have ever had. The chemistry was there to keep things interesting and the sex was there to keep you two inseparable to the point that you both forgot about life outside of your relationship. You started planning the future together, KNOWING that you both had found that one. Well, as soon as dude got some space he started to think things through.

In order to test himself, he started flirting with other women to see if what he felt for you was true. What he found was that even though he loves you, he's not ready to be with just one woman. He made all these promises to you and probably thinks you deserve them, but he knows that now isn't the time for him to the one delivering on that. If he just started getting more money than he had before, he's also entering a new world of responsibility on a few different levels. He has pressure from all of them and can't cut them off, but the pressure from you can be easily eliminated by not having to deal with you.

One less thing for him to worry about.

Not saying he doesn't love you, but he's not ready and can't find the words to say it, so he wants you to do the dirty work and break it off. He's too afraid of hurting you, so he's trying to nudge you to the point that you don't want to continue with the relationship. In short, he doesn't have the balls (yet) to tell you that things have changed and he doesn't think you two are going to work out. He'll tell you something like "who knows, maybe one day, blah, blah, blah..." but you know that @*$% is a farfetched dream that will probably never come true.

You're young. Do yourself a favor by ending it and getting on with your life. Don't be bitter, just accept it for what it is and wait a while before you get into another serious relationship.

"Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened." -my ex when we broke up. Sayin that cuz you kinda sounded like my ex. I dunno.

In other words let it go and move on. You had your good times and bad times and you grew from it. Thats all that matters. Worry about doing you from now on and Im sure youll meet someone good when you least expect it.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif
Came out of hiding to do so. 
laugh.gif
          Has anyone recognized you as public enemy #1(Casey Anthony)?
NO! Thank goodness!
And hi Bisi!

2vt1wf9.jpg

Sounds like he's not that into you....relationship wise...and he's got other pieces

Damn, ya manz in da military? Yeah forget it, it's too scary... He might be killed during battle or sumn'.

Back
Top Bottom