blah.

Maybe Ive gotten tired of waiting because he's yet to commit like we not even gf & bf i claim him but thats not the point. Like Most females that FALL in love i have gained a serious attitude problem bc everything is STAGNANT, & i get irritated easily . These days i barely see him. I used to see him at least 3, maybe 4 times a week now I see him once a week. I've accused him of cheating bc he doesn't talk to me and as far im concerned if you aren't smanging me or talking to me you must be hitting somebody else. So now he says Ive given up on him but i haven't like i really love this dude, theres no doubt in my mind. So about two weeks ago we have this blow up bc i got irritated plus i was going through my own thing w/ my dad who i don't have a relationship with, so i apologized cause i knew i was wrong. He gives me a break. I go see him last thursday everything was great now its back to this BS, like i haven't done anything wrong but try to make it better and i feel like he's giving up on me and its pissing me off idk what to do.
FOOTNOTES:

- Been in a relationship for a year & a half

- I waited for him to get out of his bitter stage & through everything military related

- Pregnancy Scare

- Attitude issues on my part

- Sensitivity & Communication issues on his part

- Should I Leave Him Be or Keep Trying for the One I Love

****sidenote: had to cut it

i read it all.

i would say start fresh and find someone else....
i say that bc of this...

he doesn't seem like he's ready for commitment. 

if he were, you'd never doubt it for a second. after this long, you should move on and find someone else you don't have to question or doubt.

im NOT bitter at all. All I ask of him is to tell me if he wanna do this or not. Yea I care. & sure ill be upset but ill get over it. 

Seems like only one party is trying, when that happens its not worth anybody's time

Originally Posted by msnewkicks

I've accused him of cheating bc he doesn't talk to me and as far im concerned if you aren't smanging me or talking to me you must be hitting somebody else.

Only important part.
If he's not keepin you happy sexually, it isn't gonna work anyway

For whatever reason, it sounds like dude is losing interest. Period. If someone wants to be with you than NOTHING will stop them.. #@!* happens, maybe his outlook changed after being in the military, or maybe his feelings have changed and he just doesnt know how to say it without feeling guilty...whatever the case may be, dont let yourself look like a fool by holding onto something or someone that wants to be free... It will hurt like hell if you do. You guys arent married and you dont have any kids yet, so consider making a clean break while you still can.

Haha I'm just kidding, kinda' wish it made you laugh?
laugh.gif

Anyways, I think that since he moved closer he feels that "exclusive-ness" is some what gone.

When he was away I'm pretty sure he missed you now that he's so close by there's really nothing to look foward to 
ohwell.gif

I doubt he's cheating, but if you're accusing that he is & telling him that... That right might make him  want to stay away. 

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

I've accused him of cheating bc he doesn't talk to me and as far im concerned if you aren't smanging me or talking to me you must be hitting somebody else.

Only important part.
If he's not keepin you happy sexually, it isn't gonna work anyway
EVERY time i see him, its on. Now i barely see him. It has nothing to do with sex our relationship is more than that but ignoring me , putting ALL the blame on me and not making time for me is the current issue.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

For whatever reason, it sounds like dude is losing interest. Period. If someone wants to be with you than NOTHING will stop them.. #@!* happens, maybe his outlook changed after being in the military, or maybe his feelings have changed and he just doesnt know how to say it without feeling guilty...whatever the case may be, dont let yourself look like a fool by holding onto something or someone that wants to be free... It will hurt like hell if you do. You guys arent married and you dont have any kids yet, so consider making a clean break while you still can.

And i understand this, things change. But just give me the heads up, Tell me something Ill be fine, this stringing me along +%! is pissing me off 
mad.gif
.  Like i was supposed to see him this week. Went on base thursday. said he had to work late ok cool, whatever. I was supposed to see him today "oh well idk when imma be free". That tells me everything right there. You arent even willing to make time. 

20 soon to be 21.

This explains everything... seriously, you're still young. Move on. You probably won't understand what most people in this thread will tell you until you get into your 30s 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

laugh.gif

Anyways, I think that since he moved closer he feels that "exclusive-ness" is some what gone.

When he was away I'm pretty sure he missed you now that he's so close by there's really nothing to look foward to 
ohwell.gif

I doubt he's cheating, but if you're accusing that he is & telling him that... That right might make him  want to stay away. 
It did a little.
Idk,  I dont think he would cheat, but the fact that random joints. Joints Ive never heard of just all of a sudden popping up. Im like who is this. "Oh she's from my past I just gave her number, to keep in touch" Okay fine. Then you start holding on to your phone more taking it with you everywhere, in the bathroom. i HAVE never looked through his phone so idk where all this need for privacy came from. But idk smh 
tired.gif

And i understand this, things change. But just give me the heads up, Tell me something Ill be fine, this stringing me along +%! is pissing me off 
mad.gif
.  Like i was supposed to see him this week. Went on base thursday. said he had to work late ok cool, whatever. I was supposed to see him today "oh well idk when imma be free". That tells me everything right there. You arent even willing to make time. 
move on
"I'll see you when I see you"
laugh.gif

If he's busy, he's busy.
If he's not, he's not interested.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

20 soon to be 21.

This explains everything... seriously, you're still young. Move on. You probably won't understand what most people in this thread will tell you until you get into your 30s 
grin.gif
Lol thats not true. I understand where everyones coming from

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

mad.gif
move on
"I'll see you when I see you"
laugh.gif

If he's busy, he's busy.
If he's not, he's not interested.
I see what you saying.
But this is PISSING me off. GRRR.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

It did a little.
Idk,  I dont think he would cheat, but the fact that random joints. Joints Ive never heard of just all of a sudden popping up. Im like who is this. "Oh she's from my past I just gave her number, to keep in touch" Okay fine. Then you start holding on to your phone more taking it with you everywhere, in the bathroom. i HAVE never looked through his phone so idk where all this need for privacy came from. But idk smh 
tired.gif

Yeah, that is kinda' shady... 
frown.gif

I'm not going to stick up for him, I don't even know the dude.

I do, however know how a guy thinks.

These girls aren't from his past, probably girls he just met... 

He's holding onto you as a back up, in case something ever goes wrong with another girl that he's dating or messing around with.

It would be too obvious to leave and come back at random times 'cause you would hit him with the famous line "You just called 'cause y'all broke up."

Which he would deny, and say something like "I've been busy." or "You know how work is."

I'm sorry, but you need to put him on the spot and make him choose. 

Seems like you want to get serious, and he doesn't. 

If he says anything but that of what you want to hear you need to let him go.

You never know, he might come around in a year or two hoping to settle down 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom