Blake Griffin is claiming the paint RIGHT NOW!

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Funny thing about Benga is, he's every bit the athlete of guys like Amare, Stromile, and Blake, just his timing sucks as well as his decision making as far as what to go far and what not to. Like you look at the play, if he would've kept his hand up and not swatted, he could have blocked that. I used to like watching him as a Mav when a shot came off the rim. You'd see him go up 6-7 inches higher than the next hand, but he didn't get the board because he was off by 5ft to the left of where the ball actually was
roll.gif
....true

how are you gonna say that's not top 3 for this year?
even comparing it to last years... was there any better one from the last years?

don't expect too much when vc is not as athletic..

Originally Posted by langfor5

sick.gif
. You know this dude DJ gon' get it in the film room.
roll.gif
They already make fun of this dude as it is.
Second, Kareem Rush is on the Clippers?
Yeah I believe that was a KR sighting.

Sure was. He's on the roster right now, but its up in the air whether he'll make the final cut because the Clippers already have a lot ofguys under contract at the 2/3 spots. I'd personally much rather have him on the team than Ricky Davis. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Anyway, as for the thread topic, Blake Griffin is a monster. I expect that DJ Mbenga will only be the first of many to get victimized by Blake.

sick.gif

I only got to see the 3rd quarter of this game and he had a putback that was
sick.gif
too

thing is, this kid doesnt try things on the court. he just knows.

when's the last time you saw tim duncan look like he was 'trying' to make a move. he doesnt. he just spins by his man, drops a leisurelyturnaround, or faces up and... glass.

it's the reason why i dont think bosh is quite an elite player yet. he's ultra talented but he tries to get to the basket, he triesto put down a dunk, etc.

blake just decides and then does. his talent takes over from there. the proper mentality. it's not just the mark of a great big, it's the mark of anelite player.

Homer%20Simpson%20Oh%20No.jpg
OH NO!!!!!
eek.gif

A real Hater would have said: "Man, Do that on Tuesday"
laugh.gif

But LAWWD....they make nike's with springs now??

1. Sick lightweight "dunk"
pimp.gif

2. Blake is anywhere close to 6'10, I know he was measure somewhere close during the pre-draft but my man look kinda short out there compared to other bigs

Originally Posted by bangtcg

The way the commentator said, "DJ MBENGA" was
roll.gif
. Like there was suppose to be a beat playing.

roll.gif
" D-D-D-D-D- DJ MBENGA"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

thing is, this kid doesnt try things on the court. he just knows.

when's the last time you saw tim duncan look like he was 'trying' to make a move. he doesnt. he just spins by his man, drops a leisurely turnaround, or faces up and... glass.

it's the reason why i dont think bosh is quite an elite player yet. he's ultra talented but he tries to get to the basket, he tries to put down a dunk, etc.

blake just decides and then does. his talent takes over from there. the proper mentality. it's not just the mark of a great big, it's the mark of an elite player.
As a Clipper fan, I hope (and believe) you're right about that. I don't think the team has had someone who fits that description in the20 years I've been a fan. I love what I'm seeing from Griffin so far.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm already saying that's in the Top 3 Dunks of the Year, I'll give room for 2 people to surpass that.

Shannon Brown already did.

<param name="movie" value=""></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"value="always"></param><embed src=""type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560"height="340"></embed>

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm already saying that's in the Top 3 Dunks of the Year, I'll give room for 2 people to surpass that.

Shannon Brown already did.

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

No, he really didnt.

Mikki Moore did exactly what he was supposed to do, step in to draw the charge, which it was.

ive never been impressed by those kinds of dunks. a player draws a charge and that's what it's going to look like, but it also saves his team 2 points.

Just watching it again
roll.gif
at Mbenga throwing his arms in disgust after like"mannnnn why me?" and
laugh.gif
at Morrisons'
sick.gif
face

Back
Top Bottom