Blake Griffin... Tiger Jump.. lol...

Watch this video of Blake Griffin.... Tiger Jump....Better than jumping over the car in the dunk contest.. lol..

Watch this video of Blake Griffin.... Tiger Jump....Better than jumping over the car in the dunk contest.. lol..

laugh.gif
 @ the "Do Not Attempt"..

Someone PS him jumping over Tiger Woods.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the "Do Not Attempt"..

Someone PS him jumping over Tiger Woods.
grin.gif

The cut I saw on Tv last night had him hanging on the rim trying to avoid the tiger at the end. Good commercial nonetheless. 

The cut I saw on Tv last night had him hanging on the rim trying to avoid the tiger at the end. Good commercial nonetheless. 

awesome tv spot...

blake griffin is gettin LOTS on endorsements...

LA lifestyle is the troof

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

awesome tv spot...

blake griffin is gettin LOTS on endorsements...

LA lifestyle is the troof

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I honestly thought the commercial was real funny, elbowing the head off the mannequin, "Tiger Jump!".
Gave me a good laugh. They should start voicing basketball players as characters in some games.
They did it for Ice Cube, Drake, Ice T, etc. Why not have Griffin?

I honestly thought the commercial was real funny, elbowing the head off the mannequin, "Tiger Jump!".
Gave me a good laugh. They should start voicing basketball players as characters in some games.
They did it for Ice Cube, Drake, Ice T, etc. Why not have Griffin?

This cracked me up when I first saw it. And I was thinking it was a NBA Jam-like game at first too.

This cracked me up when I first saw it. And I was thinking it was a NBA Jam-like game at first too.

Back
Top Bottom