Blends

^^^ u mean blends rite???? :smile:
smile.gif

i was at blends CM last weekend and i didnt see it... not sure about the other 2 blends store though
Blends LA might have 'em
I'm lookin for DS xvii's lightnings sz.13 hit me up at shallom04@tmail.com[/center][/center][/center]

CM and SD wont be getting them, LA county release only

LA had em, but im sure theyre gone as they released them 2 weeks ago

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>E-MAIL[/td][td]MYSPACE[/td][/tr][/table]​
references: yvespo3, aephlux, projectdtp,BocaPimp,LIVEMYREALITY,morningstar777, oscarmeyerslanger

heard sd got em denims...
what about clerk packs?
or world cups?

hopefully still got some pairs cuz im dropping by tomorrow around 12ish!

I was at Blends LA on Tues and they still had a couple LA AF1's. Don't know what sizes they had though cuz I was there to pick up my moccasin sk8 hi's :pimp:
pimp.gif
Thanks again Nobu and Paul
email-shaun3232@yahoo.com
AIM-tickskicks32
F/S:GM Vandals sz 13 DS
Wanted-Union 180's, Stash BW's, Knicks penny's and Viotech Atmos AM1's all sz 13(12 too)

Better go pick up your Denims (70 bux) at Blends CM now, but they may be out of size 13. Not sure though, I only picked up 2 pairs. World Cup AF1s will be on sale tomorrow as stated above, I believe for $110. There might be a LOT of heads waiting for them tomorrow. BWs, 90s, and Court Forces were nice, but not my style.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Anybody Please I am in NC and need a pair of the Clerk 90s In a size 11.5 I called and they have my size. I will pay up to $150 for them let me know I can negotiate.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu

BLENDS COSTA MESA - SAN DIEGO - LOS ANGELES ..

BLACK DENIM DUNK HI

SIZE? AIR STAB, AM90, BW

And a few WORLD CUP AF-1s left

BLENDS
2930 Bristol St
Costa Mesa

726 Market St
San Diego

125 W 4th St
Los Angeles
o.i.c.

2 visits to blends in the last 5 days and 2 denims copped. 90 + tax is a lot for a non-sb but I couldn't resist cuz they're so clean especially with the white midsole

y'all got any vans syndicate ballistics hi?

I need size 9.5 - 10 Zoo York Blazers

[/b]
"When you smell the blood, you gotta go in for the kill." -Kobe Bryant

Any more Denim his at CM? And, did they get 5/5 P-Rods?
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

i was there on wednesday night at 7 and they had a few denims left. you should try calling them.

BLENDS COSTA MESA UPDATE..

Blue Ribbon AF-1 Lows (both colors)
AF-1 Inside-out - maple/mango
Dunk Low NL - goldenhops/mango
Dunk Low - White/Green & White/Red
Clerk's BW and STAB
A FEW Denims left highs and lows
Superstar Camo
Stan Smith Velcro Oddity

BLENDS
2930 Bristol St
Costa Mesa 92626
o.i.c.

copped the alife camo and adidas snakeskin. i wished you had a black snakeskin in my size =(
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

I'm plan on going to BlendsSD tomorrow and I was wondering if they still got any denim dunks in sz.8.5-9. And do they have anyother SBs there too?, THANKS

Back
Top Bottom