Blends

Quote:
Stop being tamad and go there. LOL

Hayop. Just looking for the F4's, pare. Geez...

I wonder if MOA will be open when I go next week... :wow:
embarassed.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]

LOL

You need a late pass. MOA opened two weeks ago. haha

Bring me back some pulvoron!
AMERICAN BLVD

^
Yo Bro! Did you guys get dos Nike Air Porce with Balut Air?
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

is blends phone disconnected because of pepole calling about fantastic 4 pack? lol. i'm trying to find out if they're releasing tomorrow. i want a pair for myself not to resell

does anyone know where the fantastic 4 pack is comin out around riverside? a college student just needs a pair of kicks over here

Well, I heard... that they cut the phone service completely, because people were blowing them up about the new Pink/Green Polka dot slip on vans. LMAO
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Bring Back Team Steam!!!
-Not Gandhi-

where is the Blends in LA? cross streets please
quipe chique
bon chic bon genre
We 'dem girls you've been hearing about.......​

Quote:
Well, I heard... that they cut the phone service completely, because people were blowing them up about the new Pink/Green Polka dot slip on vans. LMAO

i heard about those...damn i want a pair :smokin
smokin.gif
...haha...that was FUNNY!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

WHERE IS PARKTING LOACTED ???

i drove to the Downtown location and wasn't able to drop thru cuz there is no parking. isn't there a lot somewhere?

^ i usually park right in front of blends in the 30 min parking HAHAH, but there is a parking stucture to the left of blends right across.

Is Blends gonna rule the school over all other teams this friday at the soccer tournament of champions?
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom