blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

10 pages
smokin.gif
.. nice job everyone

if i went to see AVA i wouldn't wanna see Tom do a blink song cuz well.. its just tom

i can understand seeing +44 and seeing a Blink song tho cuz its more of the band.. if that makes sense..

Team blink-182
"Hello there, the angel from mynightmare"

Go crazy with the font you want.

its working for me

anyone here see the urethra chronicles? i hav pt2.. haven't seen it since like 2003/2004 but now because of this thread im going to re-watch it.. iremember it as being great

Originally Posted by iBlink

I wish I could've gotten to see them perform live.
me too... me too...
eyes.gif

there just may be hope...

if wu tang can still put out a new cd i have hope about blink too
laugh.gif

I was fortunate enough to see them live twice. Once in Dallas, and once in L.A.
It truly was an amazing experience, that I'll never forget.

Always loved Blink..Travis was always and still is a beast on the drums..I'm glad he survived that crash.

Mark was always hilarious and I always had a lil crush on Tom
embarassed.gif

First date is the funniest/best video imo by them
..edit: took down the video cuz I don't want to get banned...streaming music or w/e.?
eyes.gif

blink-182's music has influence me in so many ways. I won't even get into how much I love these guys. Getting the smiley face was the least I could do.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Jay Sole

Double Post.

Yeah right. You know you wanted to rub it in
laugh.gif

lol, Nah I wouldn't do that to you guys. Yuku is just be really lame right now....
devil.gif

iBlink, I'm the same way, Blink inflluenced my life in ways that I cannot express. Helped me get through some tough times in my life as a young adult.
That sounds corny but it's the truth.

This is the song that started it all for me.

I always edit the chorus when I listen to it and sing along to fit my age:

"That's about the time she walked away from me, nobody likes you when you're tweeeenteeee"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Sole

iBlink, I'm the same way, Blink inflluenced my life in ways that I cannot express. Helped me get through some tough times in my life as a young adult.
That sounds corny but it's the truth.

I'm right there with you dude.
tired.gif

This thread actually made me download all there CD's again...i had it all on my old computer but havent gotten around to getting much music on my newcomputer im glad this thread popped up.

Back
Top Bottom