blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif
your really a big fan. How does it feel to know they will NEVER do another album?
laugh.gif

Anyway I dig Blink
smokin.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

Oh yeah, No Doubt>>>>>Blink

please dont say your serious....gwen in here day thouuughhhhhh

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

NOW i see it... dope
glasses.gif

im still trippin over all this.. like i felt a good vibe hearing all those rumors but i didn't expect it... can't wait for a snippet or something

I hear that man. When they announced "Blink-182" at the grammys I was like
eek.gif
... then they all came on stage and I was like
eek.gif
then Travis said they'd make music again
9fb35f604dc0eccb04cf7e7ec9aaf054051c213.gif
roll.gif

I never come into music forum. I had no idea this many Blink fans were on NT and Blink 182 is definitely the best band ever. They got me through some serioustimes and I wouldn't be the person I'am without them. Iblink the tattoo is
smokin.gif
and I was planning to get it done as well. Just not to sure aboutthe location.

As for there best CDs in my opinion
1. Take off your pants and jacket
2. Mark Tom and Travis Show/Enema of the state
3.Blink 182
4. Dude Ranch
5. Cheshire Cat

I like +44 and AVA but everytime I listen to them I just get pissed about Blink breaking up. As for the post its much appreciated and I'm psyched for a newalbum.

I can't wait to change mines with a line from a new song. The thought alone still trips me out. Like... they're back!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Word... thats such a weird thought. I always thought IF they did get back together it would just be like one big tour playing all the old stuffwith mostly EOTS/blink-182 songs. Never thought they'd make a brand new album.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The truth, that crash was kind of a blessing in disguise. I cannot wait for this summer. It is going to be epic.

that %$%% is ignorant.

people died, but a band gets back together and it's a blessing? No.

in fact it's downright stupid that it took a tragedy for a bunch of grown men to stop acting like idiots.

Clutchshooter wrote:
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
The truth, that crash was kind of a blessing in disguise. I cannot wait for this summer. It is going to be epic.

that %$%% is ignorant.

people died, but a band gets back together and it's a blessing? No.

in fact it's downright stupid that it took a tragedy for a bunch of grown men to stop acting like idiots.

I agree that it shouldn't have taken friends to die, but sometimes people take life for granted. Until they're reminded of just of precious life is,people'll live with grudges. I know that people lost their lives in the crash, and it sucks, but as far as Travis Barker is concerned, it was a blessing asfar as blink-182 is concerned. He stood an equal chance of losing his life just as the other passengers on board.

Annd to all the people who want to get down with Team Blink-182, just fix up a line in your signature with "Team Blink-182" and a quote from one ofyour favorite songs.

Serious Question.

How did you guys NOT grow out of Blink 182?
I was a big fan when I was in junior high school but now looking back on them I get a completely different vibe. Their music is made to appeal to 13 year olds.Catchy and disposable. The only one with talent in that band is Travis Barker.

Aren't these dudes like 30 something now? What the hell are they gonna make songs about. This is gonna be a disaster. LOL.

You obviously did not hear Blink-182 the album. The only so that was remotely like any of their previous material was Go. Listen to that cd and then come back.Till then [insert Ari GT FO .gif]

^Co-sign
That album really shows their growth imo. I'm 19 and I still like to listen to their old stuff :tongue:
I didnt really like the Blink-182 album when it came out in 2003? But now I think it's one of their best albums.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Serious Question.

How did you guys NOT grow out of Blink 182?

why do people on here get all geeked when ACTION FIGURES get "retro'd"?
when old movies get remade?
over Comic Book movies?

Some @*%! is timeless. What you might dislike, back then or now, might have a different level of importance to someone else.

It's all relative.

^ Word. Look at the ninja turtles thread. Dudes are retroing action figures
laugh.gif
I was a tmnt fan 15 years ago and all, but what the heck would I dowith a toy now?

Different strokes for different folks.

I AM JOINING TEAM BLINK 182!!!!

and I thought when I joined this site in the year 2000 that I was the only blink 182 fan. Good to see i'm not the only one.

Back
Top Bottom