***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

has it always been 4 players max for d3? i vaguely remember in closed beta playing with more than 3 other people..
Yeah. it's always been 4 players. NPC's also tend to help sometimes, which can put the count up to 5+.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

is mouse necessary for laptop users? first time copping game for my macbook.

This
And is my MBP enough? I have a 2011 13' with 8gb of RAM

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

This
100% absolutely necessary (the mouse that is).  I cant speak on the adequacy of an MBP.

When I was playing the closed beta it was a pain and a half trying to play on my laptop touchpad.  I finally relented and got a mouse to plug in and it is night and day different.

Stupid Error 37.  It took me a good minute to finally get logged in last night.  On top of that I feel like the servers were running fairly laggy (atleast for me) til around 1:45 PDT.  If I didnt have to get my fat @+% up for work this morning at 7am I probably would have stayed up all night.  Unfortunately I had to call it quits early after I got through the Skeleton King level. 

Anyone been power leveling and find any cool rare items yet?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

This
I think it'll depend on your video card. I got all the necessary specs, but my video card is lacking.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

If anyone else is on nightmare... mikeezy#1606

eek.gif
damn! already?
laugh.gif
yeah.  Took a little less than 9 1/2 hours.  It wasn't too bad.. a bit harder than expected, but yeah.  My friend and I were set on getting to nightmare before noon today.  

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

what is this guest pass you guys speak of?

Buyers get a guest pass they can give to friends. Pretty much a trial.
yeah. lets you play complete 1st act, which isnt very long.

just googled it. retail box version only though for the guest pass right? if i got one with my digital download i woulda passed it along.

for those of you who have been playing, i have a general strategic question.

is it best to rush through and try to get to inferno as quick as possible so that you can start looking for higher level item drops, or should i try to amass as much crafting materials at normal, nightmare, hell? and just go through in a normal fashion?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

for those of you who have been playing, i have a general strategic question.

is it best to rush through and try to get to inferno as quick as possible so that you can start looking for higher level item drops, or should i try to amass as much crafting materials at normal, nightmare, hell? and just go through in a normal fashion?

You'll be overloaded with crafting mats just from questing.  Trust me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom