***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Originally Posted by M4rioL

i did add an NT chatroom but no one was in it obviously 
laugh.gif
Is it just called NT? I'm on pretty often so I'll join the chat. 

the only thing that i am upset about is that they are going to release it during finals week
i mean cmon...just not fair

the only thing that i am upset about is that they are going to release it during finals week
i mean cmon...just not fair

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

So, nobody plays starcraft on here?

yeah bro, i know a few who play, including me. Name's Mario and character code is 347. I'm a diamond Zerg and my bro is a Masters protoss who only plays team games which really means he's a gold player in 1v1's.
laugh.gif
hit me up anytime bro we'll practice or play together

its cool if you suck I got other accounts that are placed in lower divsions, so we'll get the upper hand on my skill... I sound like an A-hole but yeah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

So, nobody plays starcraft on here?

yeah bro, i know a few who play, including me. Name's Mario and character code is 347. I'm a diamond Zerg and my bro is a Masters protoss who only plays team games which really means he's a gold player in 1v1's.
laugh.gif
hit me up anytime bro we'll practice or play together

its cool if you suck I got other accounts that are placed in lower divsions, so we'll get the upper hand on my skill... I sound like an A-hole but yeah
laugh.gif

^ It should.

On another note, After watching Diablo III: Wrath, I started thinking..
Spoiler [+]
I have a feeling that we will have to fight Imperius as a boss because I think that he wants to revive the prime evils in order to relive the glory of defeating them (cuz he dont like the fact that humans beat them). I mean, what good is valor in the age of peace? what do you guys think?

So whats everyone going to be in Diablo III? I'm debating between a Witch Doctor or a Wizard. I've never played Diablo before but I've wasted many hours of my life on WoW and have always played a caster class except for a Rogue. I'd still play WoW but it's too hard to raid and have to get up early for work.

damn i havent been this excited for a game in quite a while.
i missed out on the open beta weekend so i couldnt get an idea of how it will run on my laptop..im hoping it does because i really dont feel like updating my computer to run a game.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

So whats everyone going to be in Diablo III? I'm debating between a Witch Doctor or a Wizard. I've never played Diablo before but I've wasted many hours of my life on WoW and have always played a caster class except for a Rogue. I'd still play WoW but it's too hard to raid and have to get up early for work.
At first i wanted to play Demon Hunter but changed my mind after watching some videos over it.. so then i came to Witch Doctor and Monk (since monk closely resembles a paladin and WD resembled warlocks from wow and necromancer from d2) 

oh ...and you cant be serious about raiding in WoW .. 
laugh.gif
 i hope you mean finding the right time to raid and such things like actually getting your guild to show up

I'm gonna be a Witch Doctor first because I like to have minions do all the work for me like in Diablo II (I was a necromancer and druid) 
laugh.gif
after that, the order is:
Monk
Mage
Demon Hunter / Barbarian (either one)

I was already gonna get the new WoW xpac but this just cemented my decision to change races.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom