***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

How the heck did you get 100 million gold? 
laugh.gif

i can barely break 100k.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Man the new patch ruined the game..... made it so easy.

And Yo....slide me 10 mil of that gold...I'll paypal you $10

Well, my battletag is in my Sig. 
laugh.gif

I could use some of that gold to get the inferno herding staff.
laugh.gif

Yoooo Slade. Hook me up bruh.

My tag is FrankMucus

I'll have to look up my id number but hook up your bbm brother my dude.

Not only did they nerf my demon hunter through attack speed, but they ruined nether tentacles too. Plus they made the game way too easy with the item drop rates and reduced damage
30t6p3b.gif

How are you guys doing so mush damage. I do 425 damage at level 35 and can barely survive by myself in nightmare. In public games I stay far back and wash the other guys kill the monsters.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

How are you guys doing so mush damage. I do 425 damage at level 35 and can barely survive by myself in nightmare. In public games I stay far back and wash the other guys kill the monsters.

what character are you using?

Originally Posted by 2sappy

The amazon

Originally Posted by 2sappy

The amazon
I assume you mean the female barbarian.
laugh.gif

if thats the case, maybe you just need to fix up your runes to ensure good survivability. I have a barb in act 1 NM and i do pretty well given that mine is a bit weaker.

My barbarian, Crushinator, sucks eem more. Level 34 and only does 275 some damage.

Sorry about amazon, I meant demon hunter. I just call her the amazon like in D2. Anyways, I'm using that one arrow that splits amongst multiple arrows + the one electric orb floating arrow. I got her to level 36 I think now and found a new ring so Khaleesi does 5xx damage. Still pretty much garbage compared to others. I had a guy who told me I sucked and he started making it rain with objects. I picked it all up like a sloot and sold it for some quick gold. Felt like a shamefull boss.

Back
Top Bottom