Blk/Red XIII - Jan 12

does anyone know how many pairs and what retail will be for these?

If you had to choose between these and bordeaux 7s which would you rather have?

does anyone know how many pairs and what retail will be for these?

If you had to choose between these and bordeaux 7s which would you rather have?
+1 to knowing what the stock will be like at each of the stores.

If someone could post something similar to the breakdown for the XI BREDS in December, it would be greatly appreciated.

I called Fairview's Foot Locker but they were tight lipped.

just heard FL @ yorkdale getting 70 pairs. damn might be a tough cop for some

retail is $200 + tax. stock seems like they'll be like the bred iv / cg ix. I'm kinda hoping they'll sit like the ix, but seeing that it's a "bred" and ppl even lined up for the 1's that came out last week, i'd go early if this is a must cop for you.

re - the official thread, they seem to say it's a half size big as well, but take what you will out of that, i haven't tried it.

+1 to knowing what the stock will be like at each of the stores.

If someone could post something similar to the breakdown for the XI BREDS in December, it would be greatly appreciated.

I called Fairview's Foot Locker but they were tight lipped.
pretty sure there was more stock of bred XI than the XIII. 

but keep in mind demand is also much higher for the XI so don't take that as the XIII necessarily being harder to cop

Shouldn't be that difficult. Maybe expect it to be like the Bred IV release 

I think these would be like the playoff 12s from last year, where the good sizes were mostly sold when store opened, and scattered sizes left over by noon.

I'm thinking this is going to be a more limited release, talked to a worker at FTL sq1 and apparently they only got 40 pairs which seems small to me for being the main FTL for that area

I'm thinking this is going to be a more limited release, talked to a worker at FTL sq1 and apparently they only got 40 pairs which seems small to me for being the main FTL for that area
agreed, heard Yorkdale FTL only getting like 70 pairs or something.

Yorkdale doors open pretty early on major releases like this, so you don't have to wait outside.

waiting at all for shoes sucks.  I like the old days of 2011 where you just pre order and pay in full and walk in at noon and grab them.

waiting at all for shoes sucks.  I like the old days of 2011 where you just pre order and pay in full and walk in at noon and grab them.
True, I remember  when the concords dropped i picked up 2 pairs no prob due to preorder. Sucks that us Canadian get screwed because of all the BS that happened in the states with that release, never the less my *** will be up  early morning for these.

Last edited:

What was FL's reasoning for stopping the pre-orders? They get cash up front and better sense of stock #s required, no?

Don't see how they win with the way it is now... hype?

I hate these lineups, nonetheless I'm at Yorkdale and its already 30 deep
Should have went to the eaton center, I waltzed in 30 minutes after they opened at 8 and they had a pair of size 12 BRED's in stock.  I was in and out in minutes, so glad I didnt have to line up and all that crazy nonsense.

Last edited:
What was FL's reasoning for stopping the pre-orders? They get cash up front and better sense of stock #s required, no?

I asked the lady that same question at the counter today, and she said regular customers that weren't sneaker heads complained that there were no stock left because people pre-ordered and paid in advance.  Now its on a first come first serve basis, so whoever lines up first gets theirs guaranteed.

Which doesn't make sense, because only sneaker heads know where and when to line up so all you have done is inconvenience those die hards that would pre-order and pay early.  It already was a first come first serve basis. 

I don't think it has to do with FTL. I think it has more to do with what nike wants.

The reason they stop pre-ordering is because, it gives other people a chance to buy a shoe. Instead of greedy employees/ reseller copping all the good releases.

Back
Top Bottom