Blood In, Blood Out movie

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

movie sucks. and im mexican
live in the north do you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

that movie is alright.
loosely depicting the mexican mafia.
american me is the actual story of the mexican mafia no fake whiteboys involed.
American me> miclo. and the vatos locos.
Wrong this movie is about a mexican street gang.
I saw this movie when i was 8 years old and watched it over and over again... i stopped watching it cause my parents took it away.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

This is one of my fave movies of all time.

pimp.gif

Big gay AL in jail cracks me up!
roll.gif

" Look at all that sunshine at the end of the line, come on down sweetness "
AL: HURRY UP! HURRY UP! "

I'mma lick you clean!

" OOHHHHH, SHE JEALOUS! "

But killing ol' dude at the end who was about to see his daughter.....
smh.gif
frown.gif

" That's what we call a change of plan "

pimp.gif

This is what makes someone a "cool" mod.

pimp.gif

I like this movie a lot. This movie was better than AMERICAN ME.. Not saying American me was trash, it just wasnt better than this one.

GIMME SOME CHON CHON..

smh.gif
at some of you who don't know the meaning about this movie. Yes the movieis based on the Mexican Mafia and is a message for basically all the young latinos the are involve in gangs and where if takes you in life if your living thegang live, all of you wouldnt understand anything if you don't know what is to be CHOLO (gangster) Clamming the Blue or (Red if you live in the north Cal).California Prison's are based in Race. This Movie and American Me have the same message Meaning, just some don't understand it.

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

smh.gif
at some of you who don't know the meaning about this movie. Yes the movie is based on the Mexican Mafia and is a message for basically all the young latinos the are involve in gangs and where if takes you in life if your living the gang live, all of you wouldnt understand anything if you don't know what is to be CHOLO (gangster) Clamming the Blue or (Red if you live in the north Cal). California Prison's are based in Race. This Movie and American Me have the same message Meaning, just some don't understand it.

the state prisons are based on race, but there's many different mexican gangs in there also. not all mex stick together (NF, mex mafia, bulldogs, etc)

This movie caught me off guard oneday when I woke up. Didn't feel like changing the channel so I left it there. Turned out to be a very good movie.

Blood In, Blood Out and American Me are both
pimp.gif

What bothers me is that Blood In, Blood Out, American Me, and Mi Vida Loca come out in the early 90s, and Stand and Deliver before that...then, NO more Chicanomovies?? The hell??

At least great new Mexican cinema movies like Amores Perros and Y Tu Mama Tambien have been coming out...

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

smh.gif
at some of you who don't know the meaning about this movie. Yes the movie is based on the Mexican Mafia and is a message for basically all the young latinos the are involve in gangs and where if takes you in life if your living the gang live, all of you wouldnt understand anything if you don't know what is to be CHOLO (gangster) Clamming the Blue or (Red if you live in the north Cal). California Prison's are based in Race. This Movie and American Me have the same message Meaning, just some don't understand it.

the state prisons are based on race, but there's many different mexican gangs in there also. not all mex stick together (NF, mex mafia, bulldogs, etc)

Yeah I know that, just didnt explaing it bcuz the movie is not based on that. The movie is based on how the Mexican-American Inmates Started as a Prision Gangand what the they had to do to protect them selfs from other race gangs, In the movie La Onda= Mexican Mafia.

American Me movie does let you know what happends when one of the MM members wants to form as some of us know as NF (Nuestra Familia)

movie sucks. and im mexican
live in the north do you?
laugh.gif

LOL
love this movie
blvd knights, American me, Mi vida loca, colors, menace II society, Boys in the hood etc..
the south is where its at!
pimp.gif

that movie is alright.
loosely depicting the mexican mafia.
american me is the actual story of the mexican mafia no fake whiteboys involed.
American me> miclo. and the vatos locos.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom