Bloomberg wants developers to build 275/300 foot apartments...here's a couple that makes it work.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

78 sq ft in Manhattan, $800 a month

90 sq ft, $700 a month near Central Park

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a life!

Spoiler [+]
This is how serial killers are born, b.

Those vids. lol. You can tell dude is a loner and gets no buns. i love the part where he sas :Why get an ottoman, when I can just used the walls.

dead

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Originally Posted by xilegacy

My friends building in midtown west in 70's rent ranges from 9000-15,000 a month.
laugh.gif
@!!+ is crazy out here.

All the people mentioning Texas, Ohio or w/e dumb city who the *@@@ cares. Yeah you have huge place but what can you do outside of that. If you are loner with no friends or social life by all means move out there and stay in your mansion. In NYC you aren't paying for the space but everything else around you. It's really for young people but if I were to start a family I'd definitely move out to LI or Westchester maybe even Jersey.

I swear man, I love NYC but hate some of its residents. The whole "the world revolves around New York" and "there's nothing to do anywhere else" thing is old.

...been old. anytime they wanna talk about how they are sooo close to EVERYTHING, when you compare lifestyles its not that much difference.

With those rent prices it's clear to see that alot of people love to get got.

found a cheap place to stay in NYC. you can only sign a 9 month lease though.

Not to mention you get free food and drink.

You're not even experiencing anything cause all your money is going to rent smh
laugh.gif
fools.

Glad my nice rent-cotrolled apt is decent sized. If I wanted to live in a spot like that, i'd move back into my dad's crib.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a life!

Spoiler [+]
As a New Yorker this is pathetic that we accept this. If I could make what I made here in NYC in ATL or FLA I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a life!

Spoiler [+]
As a New Yorker this is pathetic that we accept this. If I could make what I made here in NYC in ATL or FLA I'd be there in a heartbeat.

might as well start packing bro. its possible
laugh.gif

these lil +*! apartments are a disaster man. i can never do that to myself. sheeet, 800-900 bucks can get you a bigger place in NJ if you know where to look.

He shares that bathroom with 4 other apartments too. He is a designer/architect and she's a professional organizer so they can get away with it.

Why don't these people just move to a nice neighborhood Brooklyn? It might not be "glamorous" but is a 30 minute ride on the Subway that bad? My friend lives with 2 other people in a decent sized apartment, but he pays $900 a month for his own big room, and access to a full sized living room, kitchen, and bathroom 
laugh.gif
 Also, do you HAVE to live near Central Park? I forgot what the name of the neighborhood was (something in the west or east part of the city), but one of my other friends pays $1000 a month (shares with a room mate) for a nice @#$ apartment in Manhattan. He threw a New Year's party there, and there were easily 40-50 people in the living room. Of course, there was a project building right across the street though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

This guy Bloomberg up in the office playin' "SIMS" with y'all lives... 
roll.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And NYers still going be on that "my city is greater" stuffed in those Lord Zod style tenements.
phantom_zone.jpg

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by imvictor

This. A really, I mean reaaally nice mansion.
3000 a month in TX. 2150 sq. ft.
le374c943-m0x.jpg

le374c943-m3x.jpg

Or how bout this whole building

3000 a month

lcf61ba43-m0x.jpg

lcf61ba43-m2x.jpg
Damn, these are lovely.
Are they in good neighborhoods, though?

real nice. 

and to all the dudes with the salt, fall back and get over yourself. 

You think you doing it big with the so called "new york state of mind" when you're entire lifestyle literally doesn't go past a few miles.

The world is much bigger than your block, borough etc. 

Real Estate is 3 things.

1.Location

2. Location

3. Location

That's what you are paying for. 

Talking bout NY got more to offer than other places you've been to. 

Have you been everywhere?

If your answer is no, then have a seat and get over yourself. 

Sound like the stereotypical snob.

I was just making the point that for what people are paying for small living quarters in these densely populated areas, people are buying mansions and acres of land for those prices

Honestly, you dudes should be ashamed for trying to defend getting robbed like this...

The people paying these outrageous prices can obviously afford it, not everyone is paying those prices either unless its in a prime location. If your young and in your prime I cant think of another city I'd want to live in, opportunities are endless. I've been everywhere, this year alone LA, GA, MIA, NO and there is no other city in the u.s.a like it. The amount of things to do are endless.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by Wr

3000 a month in TX. 2150 sq. ft.
le374c943-m0x.jpg

le374c943-m3x.jpg

Or how bout this whole building

3000 a month

lcf61ba43-m0x.jpg

lcf61ba43-m2x.jpg
Damn, these are lovely.
Are they in good neighborhoods, though?

real nice. 

and to all the dudes with the salt, fall back and get over yourself. 

You think you doing it big with the so called "new york state of mind" when you're entire lifestyle literally doesn't go past a few miles.

The world is much bigger than your block, borough etc. 

Real Estate is 3 things.

1.Location

2. Location

3. Location

That's what you are paying for. 

Talking bout NY got more to offer than other places you've been to. 

Have you been everywhere?

If your answer is no, then have a seat and get over yourself. 

Sound like the stereotypical snob.

I was just making the point that for what people are paying for small living quarters in these densely populated areas, people are buying mansions and acres of land for those prices

Honestly, you dudes should be ashamed for trying to defend getting robbed like this...

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

damn ... living in tight spots ... i'm good where i'm at ... my rent is 1022 $ ... mad space in bk ...

30t6p3b.gif
@ the sims comment ... it's true though ...

Who's mad? Not I says Wr.

Tell that to the guy who said every other city besides New York has nothing to do and no one gives a eff about anywhere else.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

i wouldn't mind living in that couple's small apartment/room. its like a studio but a lot smaller.

It's the size of the booth in Big Tiggers basement. No thanks

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Right because NYC is the only place that has anything to do
No, but it certainly has to more to offer than the other cities I have visited around the US.

have a seat famb... seriously ...
I been to all the major cities in the US (except Miami..) . There is no city I'd rather live in than NYC. And if not NYC, I'd say Chicago, LA, and then if those didn't work, I'd come back to Toronto. There is really no other cities even seeing those four. So, yes, I'd be willing to pay more to live in NYC.

Not in 300sq ft doe.

Back
Top Bottom