BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

Lamar really be on some boogieman ****. Dude just posted up in Kato’s crib in the cut :lol: .

Kato think she slick. Now she wanna give Mickie the buns since Meech ready to cancel her. He gone vouch for her extra hard now that he hit it. Smart move on her part for going to the stash house so that she doesn’t look like a snake.

The 12th Street former leader dead body coming back to haunt them :wow:.

This getting good :smokin.

oh ****. It’s dude from Gs to Gents :lol:. I knew, I seen him from somewhere prior to the roles he’s been in

ayoooo

C7609BC1-09E1-4939-9BD4-752DDF5FF0A8.gif

:rofl:

BMF got such legendary real life stories i'd be surprised if this ends up not being good. Haven't checked it out yet though, trailer was bad to me, especially with how they put weight on that little "we black, move like a mafia, and we family" scene.

BMF got such legendary real life stories i'd be surprised if this ends up not being good. Haven't checked it out yet though, trailer was bad to me, especially with how they put weight on that little "we black, move like a mafia, and we family" scene.

We're not even out of high school

The direction of this is pretty limitless.

Them boys really act like brothers for real :lol: :lol:

Hoop cool af :lol:

How that congregation ain’t laugh at Reverend Snoop Broadus :lol: :lol:

These deaths and gore on this show is graphic AF

Last edited:
Carl Winslow, Rock, James Evans, now Charles Flenory. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(And the mama from Jason’s Lyric) :lol: :lol: :lol:

They don’t want nothing to do with dope money :rofl:

Dude went to check the stash house by himself knowing darn well that all of his rivals know what's going on. On top of that, he only went to the house with a pistol and almost got ate up.

Maybe somebody can correct this for me, but is Katos secret that her father use to work for the opps?

That's why the writing is getting shakier to me. I have to just go with a lot more stuff. He would have brought half of them or at least her since she already knew where it was.

and their stash house is in Pittsburgh :lol:

Meech’s BM looks like a young Vita/Kristal Marshall hybrid DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

They gonna have to kill Kato
BEC502B8-7828-4A86-86AD-F086BACE628C.png

Wish I could really remember all the details of that BMF book I read maybe in 2012 so I could tell what is facts and what’s being embellished:lol:

The dude that plays Lamar plays him so well that it feels like that’s really him

Back
Top Bottom