BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

Meech and T epitomized being brothers! Them dudes got so many dope photos together. I come across new photos of them so frequently. It’s like all those obscure Tupac photos.

I love how T and Meech seemed inseparable

Liking the series so far, Meech acting seemed a bit better in this latest episode

The cutaways when someone is getting they *** beat/killed can use some work lol

Soo Kato is real? That can’t be Juice.

Wonder if they eventually it catches up to her playing both sides.

Pops itching to take the hospital offer :smh::lol:

I had to use the inflation calculator to see how much that was back in the late 80's. I was wondering if I was missing something. It still wasn't that much.

Pops is acting like he's getting the money. He just knows Terry is giving it to him, so he can give the drug money for the house back to Meech and clear his conscience.

I don't see how this was a smart plan by Meech. He isn't built for real war, and although he never planned to hurt Mo and Lamar's daughter, he crossed the line bringing family into that ****. Evan Lamar had enough respect not to violate Terry with his family present. Lamar already aint right in the head, how are they going to handle his reatiliation for this?

I don't see how this was a smart plan by Meech. He isn't built for real war, and although he never planned to hurt Mo and Lamar's daughter, he crossed the line bringing family into that ****. Evan Lamar had enough respect not to violate Terry with his family present. Lamar already aint right in the head, how are they going to handle his reatiliation for this?

That's the interesting part

Didn't Lamar's 2nd in command say he got the Flenory 's address? This is going to be quite interesting :rofl:

So who shot tee? Lamar don’t know where they live so it had to be his homie or turncoat…. Or wood Harris

Back
Top Bottom