BMW PICKUP THREAD

someone needs to rename this the official BMW thread....lol

nice "pick ups"!

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Nice....it should land you mucho esophagus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deemster

"Either you slanging crack rock, or you got a wicked jump shot" - Cam'Ron
Last time I checked that's Biggie's line, not Cam.

Welcome to the BMW family op, I too have a 5 series. What type of warranty do you have?

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Drive my moms '09 528 every now and then.. Maaaan.. being young and pushing a BM = Easy P [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not a fan of BM's though.. I want a CLS [/color]
devil.gif
tired.gif
CLS is
pimp.gif

i love BMW's too though

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Welcome to the BMW family op, I too have a 5 series. What type of warranty do you have?

speaking of warranty, which is the best one to get
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

nerd.gif
?
I purchased my car brand new so it came with the 50,000 - 4 year maintenance free. I have heard that certified pre-owned BMW's have a longer warranty, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

nerd.gif
?
I purchased my car brand new so it came with the 50,000 - 4 year maintenance free. I have heard that certified pre-owned BMW's have a longer warranty, but I don't know if that's true or not.

On the bmwusa.com site it says its 4 year 100,000 miles.

Anyway how much greater is a 5 series over a 3 series? The 335 xi is about 45k which is just as much as some 5 series, but it is worth it?

Yea it's actually from biggie. 
I've been listening to Cam'rons remix lately though so that's why i just put that up. 

laugh.gif

Anyways. 

I'll post up my 2001 BMW 330XI later on. (Most parts were changed to AC Schnitzer parts.)

How do i tell what AC Schnitzer parts are in your car ? I have the emblems for them but have absolutely no idea what parts in my car are AC Schnitzer i have a 330ci

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by EstBeast

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Yea i know lots of military people who are overseas who come back with new beamers.

much cheaper

bmw over there= a honda here

honda there= bmw here

how much for a current generation M5 or M3?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

17264923.jpg

m5 from my country, it's about 45k in usa
eek.gif
Niiiiccee is that yours? and is that price for a new one?

East there tiger. I don't know where the 45k in the US figure came from, but i's completly false. You're not gonna save 45k by buying it overseas and importing here....Actually, you're most likely gonna pay MORE money, because the taxes are higher and not to mention importing fees aswell as shipping fees.. In the end, it's not worth all the hassle.  

I'd much rather buy from the U.S. and get the Euro delivery program. They will give you a good discount on the MSRP and not to mention you get to enjoy your BMW in Germany for 14 days for practically free.

There's nothing worse or more dangerous than someone talking about something they have NO CLUE about as if they do
tired.gif

If you go through a BMW DEALER that does EUROPEAN DELIVERY what happens is you can get your car from anywhere btwn $6500 and 10k(except M's and 6's) less than what you can here. Basically you pick the car up at the factory in MUNICH and you get to drive itfor up to 2 weeks on BMW's insurance and drop it off at the shipyardwhen you are done and it takes up to 6 weeks to arrive in the US(the ONLY downside) and you pick it up from your dealer.

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

Yea i know lots of military people who are overseas who come back with new beamers.

much cheaper

honda there= bmw here

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

17264923.jpg

eek.gif

East there tiger. I don't know where the 45k in the US figure came from, but i's completly false. You're not gonna save 45k by buying it overseas and importing here....Actually, you're most likely gonna pay MORE money, because the taxes are higher and not to mention importing fees aswell as shipping fees.. In the end, it's not worth all the hassle.  

I'd much rather buy from the U.S. and get the Euro delivery program. They will give you a good discount on the MSRP and not to mention you get to enjoy your BMW in Germany for 14 days for practically free.

There's nothing worse or more dangerous than someone talking about something they have NO CLUE about as if they do
tired.gif

If you go through a BMW DEALER that does EUROPEAN DELIVERY what happens is you can get your car from anywhere btwn $6500 and 10k(except M's and 6's) less than what you can here. Basically you pick the car up at the factory in MUNICH and you get to drive itfor up to 2 weeks on BMW's insurance and drop it off at the shipyardwhen you are done and it takes up to 6 weeks to arrive in the US(the ONLY downside) and you pick it up from your dealer.

so isnt that the best thing to do if your going to get a bmw

much cheaper

honda there= bmw here

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

17264923.jpg

eek.gif

tired.gif

If you go through a BMW DEALER that does EUROPEAN DELIVERY what happens is you can get your car from anywhere btwn $6500 and 10k(except M's and 6's) less than what you can here. Basically you pick the car up at the factory in MUNICH and you get to drive it for up to 2 weeks on BMW's insurance and drop it off at the shipyard when you are done and it takes up to 6 weeks to arrive in the US(the ONLY downside) and you pick it up from your dealer.
You're not directing that statement at me are you?

Also, the "pickup" you see is actually a E39 M5 that was transformed into a mule. Alot of work went into that car.

Nice pickup OP, I'd definitely try to get a warranty, though. I took my car in last week because the drive belt was squeaking (covered under free maintenance warranty), and they ended up replacing the water pump (also under warranty). Basically they did like $3000 worth of work for my $50 deductible. Just remember that parts aren't cheap, and BMW charges $170/hr for service.

Those wheels are OK on the 2nd car posted even though they don't really fit the car. Anything over a 245 series in the front and a 285 in the rear will have rubbing issues on a non M. But I think the ACS body kit and the long %%+ ACS spoiler look tacky as hell. Props on the M5 mirrors, though.

much cheaper

honda there= bmw here

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

17264923.jpg

eek.gif

tired.gif

If you go through a BMW DEALER that does EUROPEAN DELIVERY what happens is you can get your car from anywhere btwn $6500 and 10k(except M's and 6's) less than what you can here. Basically you pick the car up at the factory in MUNICH and you get to drive it for up to 2 weeks on BMW's insurance and drop it off at the shipyard when you are done and it takes up to 6 weeks to arrive in the US(the ONLY downside) and you pick it up from your dealer.
You're not directing that statement at me are you?

Also, the "pickup" you see is actually a E39 M5 that was transformed into a mule. Alot of work went into that car.

I was in agreement with you about the 45k number.

and to the guy that asked, yea picking it up in germany is the way to go

Nice 535 (?) and V710's. I love that color combo...just get some tints and maybe a drop
pimp.gif

Yeah it's a 535i. Tint is coming as soon as it warms up. As for the drop I know it needs it but I'm still contemplating on it because my wife drives it 5 days a week.

fan of the 5 and white is my favorite color- but you might have overpaid...prices are coming down with the redesign/overhaul coming up

Back
Top Bottom