Bo Jackson v. Deion Sanders: The battle of the signature cross trainer

Funny question:

Jordans or Kobes?
OGs or Retros?
Tinker's designs or "another guy"'s designs?
BOs or Deions?

I don't even think Deions should be called "trainers"...

Deions all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

*%#?!!?? I'm rolling with the person who hit a homerun and scored a touchdown in the same week AND has both a super bowl ring as well as a world series ring. Also the BOs are nice and the Deions have been ruined but it's still a few pairs I'd take anyday. IIs and Vs
pimp.gif

i still have a special love for the DT1's and 2's....they really need a retro of the DT2 asap!

Bo's line was hot but I gotta go with deion. I wish I could find the diamond turf in white red and black, and I despirately want nike to retro the DT5's.

Man, that's a tough one, both lines were sick....but Deions for me. The first DT was my first high dollar nike as a kid.

Deion Sanders. Like these cats said the turf diamonds along with penny 1's (orlando c/w of course) basically got me into sneakers. Had 2 girl cousins,each had a pair, leading me to cop my SHAQNOSIS joints. I swear those kicks today will break more necks than ANY grail ya'll got
laugh.gif

PRIME TIME babbyyy!
pimp.gif

72735f40e8cae3ba32687fa2e9d645006783792.pjpg

To me, Bo only really had 2 different styles that really stood out which were the Air Trainer SC highs and Trainer 3s. Thats why Nike produced some manydiffrent colorways in those models. Deion had a consistant run with his signature line, especially the Diamond Turf IIs
eek.gif
hopefully Nike will quit holding back.

Back
Top Bottom