Boardwalk Empire (season 2) thread Vol. Season 1 Blu-Ray 1/10 *Best Buy 2 per store?!*

interesting, i thought he was whipping himself because he was repenting for having affections for margaret...

man just finished season 1...can't believe i slept so long on this show!

every sunday: breaking bad, boardwalk empire, and how to make it in america...

with suits, curb, and BB almost done its good to have other shows to watch.

and sadly don't even care that entourage is finished, was hard to watch.

it's finally here.. thought it would never come
laugh.gif

Great start to the season, love watching the show for thr historical references as well as the plot obviously.

Season is going to be crazier than last with Nuck and his mentor essentially squaring off.

Is it me or did anyone else catch Jimmy's mom sayin that she used to kiss his pecker when he was a baby? 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

Is it me or did anyone else catch Jimmy's mom sayin that she used to kiss his pecker when he was a baby? 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I caught that too. This in addition to the way she jump on him last season when he came back home from the war and the fact they kiss on the lips, that relationship is really really suspect. 

^ They was wylin with that. I'm like why divulge that information? Notice how when Jimmy entered the room he kissed his moms on the lips, I paid it no mind at first but after what she said I'm kinda sure Jimmy probably was on his own quest for incest with his moms, can't blame him though. I knew way back from season 1 Jimmy was too comfortable with Luciano smashing his moms.

Also notice they got mad loose with who boobs they showing. That one Chicago scene they showing a drooping sagging fat girl's titty in the background.

Anyway, nice season premiere. I like how they just continued with the flow of the show. Nothing crazy, just skipped a few weeks and made it as if you had to just finish watching season 1. Can't wait to see how Nucky handles his brother and Jimmy's dad, as well as where Jimmy's loyalties ultimately lie.

When Harrow was gluing the pictures into the diary/whatever that was, what point was that getting across? That he feels bad for himself because of his condition (because he happened a scene after he asked Jimmy "How does it feel to have everything?".) I legit felt bad for him at that point 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

When Harrow was gluing the pictures into the diary/whatever that was, what point was that getting across? That he feels bad for himself because of his condition (because he happened a scene after he asked Jimmy "How does it feel to have everything?".) I legit felt bad for him at that point 
frown.gif

I felt sad for him during that scene and when he was having breakfast with Jimmy 
frown.gif

And yea, Jimmy's relationship with his mom is a little...strange to say the least 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'm interested to see how Nucky's gonna handle the attempt at a coup from the Commodore and who Jimmy's gonna side with. 

Really enjoyed the season premiere 
pimp.gif

decent first ep, hopefully it picks up

didnt notice that was jr soprano with the beard at the kkk dudes funeral until i saw his name in the credits
laugh.gif

So happy this show is back. Definitely enjoyed season 2, ep 1. Already a ton going on. Van Alden's wife is as weird as he is -- that relationship is something else. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't realize Uncle Jun' was in this episode until the credits rolled.

Overall, I think this is going to be another great season.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

So happy this show is back. Definitely enjoyed season 2, ep 1. Already a ton going on. Van Alden's wife is as weird as he is -- that relationship is something else. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't realize Uncle Jun' was in this episode until the credits rolled.

Overall, I think this is going to be another great season.
I missed Uncle Jun' AND AJ? Damn.

Great to have this show back 
pimp.gif

Maybe she isn't Jimmy's birth mother and just the woman who helped raise him. What type of person kisses their son's penis? And Jimmy looked too comfortable, knowing Lucky was pipin' her and all.

Missed it, will definitely be catching later Xfinity, with Curb and Entourage gone this is probably the best show on TV right now.

Back
Top Bottom