Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Any places on the net that still have these besides maybe Ebay for close to retail? Would appreciate some feedback.

everyday that passes without me owning the red, blue, and wheats burns my soul
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

i mean damn.....do 13's even exist in the wheats?
laugh.gif

...i NEED these, but it seems like its too late.

yeah size 13 was near impossible to find in Chicago. I had to give my friend the 12. and I kept the 11.5

hey how do you guys manage the straps on the "wheats". my pair the straps are way more heavy duty and hard to "rock" how you guys rockyours

Heads up: They have the wheats up on the Flight Club website for $200, sz 9.5-13

Keep in mind, the price on these things will just continue to go up.

I bought mine from Flight Club a little over a week ago, while it was still $170. When that stock was depleted, they got a restock, all being sold for $30more.

I would get them while they are still "reasonably" priced.

is a size 10 in the reds or blues still available online anywhere, or can someone hit me with a pm? paypal ready

anyone able to help out with a spot that still has the beef and broc colorway in a 10? northeast or online.... a PM would be greatly appreciated

just copped tha last red puerto rico's yesterday outta walter's sz. 10.5 they were holdin it for Greg Street. beef and broc's were still there onlyin a 9 and 9.5 man i love my plugs

Back
Top Bottom